Replace the Climb SWEP

Bants

Alot of people including myself understand that climb swep is broken, and its broken because you can surf across tatooine like a madman and I think that it should be replaced with something more balanced like a grapple hook or something similar.

Whiskey

Fuck the grapple hook, you could grapple people and drag them around along with as Luna said, it caused some lag that we did not need.

Tubbs

Alot of people including myself understand that climb swep is broken, and its broken because you can surf across tatooine like a madman and I think that it should be replaced with something more balanced like a grapple hook or something similar.
Grapple crashed people and you are only supposed to get one bhop and not be flying across tatooine if you see that you should call staff.

Spectre8105

Could always find a grapple add-on that doesn't attach to people considering that Dark Ascension is suppose to be more optimized and reduce lag adding the grapples would not put everyone behind

Grappe not only lags the server but you can also surf across planets if you know what you're doing, same as climb swep