Okeas' GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
Game Master Application

Steam name: Eye Cube
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101057953
Ingame name(s): EAA Overseer Darth Okeas Novar, Gray Diplomat Okeas Void, Jedi Master Yui, IGT Lord Sonbi
Current play time: On the server, about 8 months
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3082 hours
Amount of warns: 2 (0 active)

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: No previous GM experience but Mod and I have made and ran a few events as mod.
Server(s): Reborn Gaming
Time as position: 3 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[10+]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I desire to great a string of events that all follow a timeline. At the beginning of each even I'll narrate where I left off. I have also been toying with the thought of creating org specific events where vanguard, blade born and marauders would all join together to participate in an offensive event and the IG, TG and Scions all participate in a defense based event.
Plan an event (story based or building based):
I have a full script on an event I have been planning but that also involves a lot of GM notes that the players who are participating in the event shouldn't see because that would ruin a few unknown mechanics but the story is, All of the councils have come together and have a felt a great disturbance in the force, this can only be caused by one being, Darth Vader. Vader is close to death and is beginning to store all of his knowledge into a holocron where he plans to live the rest of his life in. The mission is going to safely extract the holocron and put it into safekeeping before it gets into the wrong hands. We are going to entering a very dangerous place and everyone needs to be on high alert. We are entering Vader’s Palace which has many defenses that can be avoided but it's going to be very difficult to do so.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Okeas], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe my application should be supported because I really want to support the community and I want to help make more events, even though I haven’t been apart of game masters before I have listened to the player's reviews I have seen what people like and what they don't like. I feel that I am more qualified than other players because I am willing to spend late nights building events in single player, I am able to be online during the day since I only work at night, I am used to commitment and will do as much as I can to improve the server. I really want people to have the best experience on this server. The people who play on this server deserve the best experience possible and I plan to bring that to every event I host/help a fellow gamemaster host. I have also ran a few events on the server and created the capture the holocron dupe that is currently on the server. As a Mod I had fun taking sits but I really wished I could be apart of more events. Thank you for taking the time to read through this application. Have a lit one. ;)

Oat man

Edit

Neutral you are a cool guy and I think you will be ok but you have been semi active you have been getting more active but if you continue to be more active I will remake my vote +1

Last edited:

Five

VIP
If you have a full script send it to me because the event is a bit lacking in detail in your app. I remember reading it once I think

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
Edit: I cannot edit my application so here's the full event without the GM notes.
Backstory: All of the councils have come together and have a felt a great disturbance in the force, this can only be caused by one being, Darth Vader. Vader is close to death and is beginning to store all of his knowledge into a holocron where he plans to live the rest of his life in. The mission is going to safely extract the holocron and put it into safekeeping before it gets into the wrong hands. We are going to entering a very dangerous place and everyone needs to be on high alert. We are entering Vader’s Palace which has many defenses that can be avoided but very difficult.

“Welcome to Vader’s Palace. We have just entered the loading dock. These workers only work for Vader and if caught not in Vader’s ship all will be killed. They afraid of him and will do anything to keep him happy”

“Now you all have a choice, the left door the right door or the front door. Only one will help you progress to get closer to him, the rest will delay you. Choose wisely.”

“You have now entered Vader’s palace and he knows of your presence. Be careful, his defenses are on full power now. Up ahead is Vader’s sparring area, they are on aggressive now be careful.”

“Vader valued intelligence, if you are not able to solve this then you are not able to proceed”

“I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I?”

“Ahead is Vader’s main security system. You are drawing near his holocron. Keep on pushing through.”

*Before doors open*

“Darth Vader has sent his best gunner to take you out. If he is being chased he will not shoot you. But he will hurt.”

“Vader pities your lack of teamwork. Before he shows himself he will send his two apprentices to take you out.”

“You have taken out his apprentices, showing him that they are weak. Vader decides that he will face you himself.”

“Vader senses how near you are and decides he will come face to face with you.”

Kale

VIP
+2 Okeas might come off as a toxic guy, but he is just joking around most of the time. Once you get to know him he is really nice. Also good app I like the event idea

Five

VIP
You have to be more active on the server if you want a staff app to be accepted, I haven't seen you playing much the past few weeks. Im going to leave this up for a bit during that time

Status
Not open for further replies.