Don't let this little kid vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faerie

VIP
Wow, thats just mean ;( how could you not remember me... i give up im not going on forums for the rest of day now, im too sad

Noooooooo this was not my intention. What is your name on the server. I recognize the lil elf but idk who he belongs to D:

+1 he isn't coming back for a while, he shouldn't be spamming +1 -1 for no reason when he literally says "you've been toxic recently" or some stupid shit, how would he even know if hes permad lmao

Serin

VIP
I think even the permabanned users deserve a voice: The decision ultimately rests within the hands of the superadmins and above, and users who are only able to read the application can offer valuable insight on the quality of the application itself, regardless of the user listed.

Ya, he can vote it wont change anything. At the end of the day, the higher-ups decide.
I think even the permabanned users deserve a voice: The decision ultimately rests within the hands of the superadmins and above, and users who are only able to read the application can offer valuable insight on the quality of the application itself, regardless of the user listed.
You say this but almost every time he votes a toxicity war starts.

Rde Ren

First off, you say this thread is not to attack me but look at the title, that is pretty toxic to say the least. I only -1ed anzatis staff app because he’s being toxic towards multiple people on the forums and I have had in game experience with him, so don’t say I don’t have any reason to -1. Stop being the salt when I am against you on a application. Votes are just an opinion as Shepard stated so it doesn’t always make the application be accepted or denied, it may help like if the person accepting or denying it doesn’t know who the person is and sees that everyone would like them to be staff it would be a deciding factor, for example if I were to make a ban appeal and it got 100 +1s it probably would still get denied, staff know anzati and would take the -1 and +1s into count but would decide based on weather they want him to have his staff power, I thought well they took it away for a reason and he has been toxic on the forums lately so -1.

TLDR: votes don’t always decide weather a person a app or appeal is accepted or not and it is staff opinion most of the time, and your you haven’t been on the server and don’t have a valid opinion statement is invalid because I have reason to -1 or +1. Ps stop being salty

Rde Ren

You say this but almost every time he votes a toxicity war starts.
Wait a minute who is
+1 he isn't coming back for a while, he shouldn't be spamming +1 -1 for no reason when he literally says "you've been toxic recently" or some stupid shit, how would he even know if hes permad lmao
you have been toxic and I have seen how you act. Plus your powers were taken away for a reason

Redicule

First off, you say this thread is not to attack me but look at the title, that is pretty toxic to say the least. I only -1ed anzatis staff app because he’s being toxic towards multiple people on the forums and I have had in game experience with him, so don’t say I don’t have any reason to -1. Stop being the salt when I am against you on a application. Votes are just an opinion as Shepard stated so it doesn’t always make the application be accepted or denied, it may help like if the person accepting or denying it doesn’t know who the person is and sees that everyone would like them to be staff it would be a deciding factor, for example if I were to make a ban appeal and it got 100 +1s it probably would still get denied, staff know anzati and would take the -1 and +1s into count but would decide based on weather they want him to have his staff power, I thought well they took it away for a reason and he has been toxic on the forums lately so -1.

TLDR: votes don’t always decide weather a person a app or appeal is accepted or not and it is staff opinion most of the time, and your you haven’t been on the server and don’t have a valid opinion statement is invalid because I have reason to -1 or +1. Ps stop being salty
Make a ban appeal

I am not going to lie I don't like RDE and I personally think he can be very annoying at times but why hold a grudge about someone, he doesn't minge on the forums and all these problems people say he causes is because you guys want to hate on him, he states his opinion and you guys complain, while he may be banned from the server that doesn't mean he can't make a general assumption about a situation given all the context on the forums I mean is that not what SA's do in most apps/appeals? Just because he is banned doesn't mean we strip away someone's voice and say that his opinion is invalid while he is trying to be serious and respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.