What is going on?? why is x demoted!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Founder
So you may have noticed that Anzati got removed from dev, Dwayne got removed from super admin, and Caitlyn got removed from help desk.

Allow me to explain why this all happened.

So first of all I wanted this decision to be as fair as I could. I wanted to demote all 3 of them because all 3 of them have been causing problems recently and in the past.

Ill start with anzati. Anzati is a good kid and has helped out a alot and has done alot of good work. That being said there have been problems with some small stuff between us personally among a few other things. He accepted the demotion well and seemed to understand why. I hold no ill will against him and hope he sticks around.

Next is Dwayne. Dwayne and I have struggled for a long time. i've had problems with dwayne being publicly disobedient, public "shots" taken at me in the discord, power abuse against other staff and players and in my opinion him having a bit of an ego problem. I tried to make dwayne the offer of him going down to senior admin for a time and letting him work on the problems I presented but my offer was refused and brushed off as a "petty demotion". Miles and I have also been having conversations about dwaynes inability to accept short comings and trying to pin blame on other people. I'm sure he will try and say i demoted him because of caitlyn, which simply is not true. As you will see in the next post.

3rd is Caitlyn. Caitlyn is someone who ive been very attached too and that is no secret. She is very special to me and id even say I love her. That being said there is a very clear problem with her having the power she had and being involved with the community. So i have decided to remove all of her powers on the server, discord and forums.

Vethar

VIP
I see this clears up a lot and hopefully clears up players questions.

Side note let’s not turn this into a toxic fest.. I have a feeling will turn toxic lol.

Caitlyn

Honestly, you did the right thing. people gonna be mad but it's for the better. I know how hard it is for you to demote us 3 so I really hope you can get through this. People are gonna be c words and probably be dicks to you. Hopefully, everyone understands.

Its also pretty fucked how passive aggressive everyone is with the minus 1, yall ever think Shepard- has feelings too?

Estrella

Honestly, you did the right thing. people gonna be mad but it's for the better. I know how hard it is for you to demote us 3 so I really hope you can get through this. People are gonna be c words and probably be dicks to you. Hopefully, everyone understands.

Its also pretty fucked how passive aggressive everyone is with the minus 1, yall ever think Shepard- has feelings too?
Yeah, we do know Shepards has feelings, I don't know why every single time you want to make a post it is to shit talk everybody. We understand Shepard's pain as it is our own. Some people may feel it was right or it was wrong. I will never know, so in that notation I am just memeing and hoping everything, in the end, will turn out okay.

sPIDEY

VIP
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.