Rdes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely

VIP
Rde i think youre a good kid but youve had so soooo many chances maybe one day you will play on reborn again but not yet so im gonna -1

Shepard

Founder
perma doesnt mean perma, hence the reason we allow people to appeal. If everything done was set in stone when it was done dwayne would still be demoted and moxxi would still be a founder. Shit can change and so can people. Not saying im going to accept this but yall kids needa stop being so cold.

Caitlyn

+1 Most of these -1's have no argument what-so-ever. People -1 because they don't like you at least a majority of the people. Because you know most of them are too lazy to even put a reason why you should stay banned thus their -1 should be disregarded.

Anyway, +1 he's literally like 12 years of age and this is a Gary's mod server. Idk why you act like each time you give him a chance the world is going to fucking end. let the kid play video games, maybe he will actually improve. TBH most of you try to be an enabler to him and harass him for just being RDE.

EDIT: even I dont bully RDE like cmon so TOXIC

IROCONIAN

+1 I think the next time you do this i can advert a artifact raid on your post. seems more people enjoy being toxic than productive.

also, plenty people do worse than you on the daily and get the golden ticket

+1 Most of these -1's have no argument what-so-ever. People -1 because they don't like you at least a majority of the people. Because you know most of them are too lazy to even put a reason why you should stay banned thus their -1 should be disregarded.

Anyway, +1 he's literally like 12 years of age and this is a Gary's mod server. Idk why you act like each time you give him a chance the world is going to fucking end. let the kid play video games, maybe he will actually improve. TBH most of you try to be an enabler to him and harass him for just being RDE.

Lmao okay, lets just throw away all opinions that aren't the same as mine. People -1 for their own reasons, their votes shouldn't be invalid because you don't think their reasoning is good enough.

Vethar

VIP
+2
Just remember if you DO get unbanned this will 100% your last chance because I know trust will be broken far beyond fixing.

I believe you can change. I know first hand people can change. That’s why I’m giving a +2 just this last time.

Hopefully if you do get unbanned you can prove yourself.

I'll give my reason, you've been given one too many chances Rde. You've said you would no longer be toxic before on your other appeals, yet you haven't changed, you would be good for like a couple of days then you would change back to your toxic ways. I'm sorry Rde, but I don't think you need another chance.

Ventum

First-time RDE was perma'd everyone had the same mindset, "Finally he's banned". It's harsh but it's true, the dude allocated 30 warns, like holy shit. Think about that for a second, 3 0 w a r n s. That's literally 30 chances to fix your act, and each one of those seemed to have just breezed over RDE's head, like goddamn.

Second time RDE was perma'd everyone again had the same mindset, "Finally he's really banned". Again, harsh but true, that's pulling another punch. 3rd time RDE was perma'd, everyone had the same idea "Yeah he's probably getting unbanned", and he was, on the context that it would be his "last chance" so that he could enjoy 4.0, and here we are, on the 4th perma.

You can't keep on treating this guy like a delinquent kid who gets off scot-free without any repercussions, put your foot down on this and keep this perma, or make him wait as long as Shade did.

Theseus

Just to restate my opinion since permanent doesn't mean permanent apparently. You have been give 34 chances to clean up your act you think in one of those you wouldve learned. You promise in every single appeal oh I have changed or how can I change and you haven't you constantly stay toxic and dont get better. I get your young and shit but that is no excuse you shouldn't use that as a excuse to act out like you do, and to those who use that as a reason and say oh how's he gonna learn to get better yall the soft ass bitches that never learned about punishment, he is banned to learn how to get better to learn from his mistakes. I am still a -1

Most people don't put a reason to there -1 because we already stated our reasons on his multiple ban appeals, warn appeals, reports etc and tired of typing the same shit out every single time, We don't want to give any more chances for a few reasons 1.) being the fact that RDE has been permad multiple times before and have gotten 30+ warns. 2.) This ties in with your claim of "he might improve" is that we have given him 30+ times to improve his behavior and he has failed to do so each and every time and before I told him to wait a few months but at this point I don't think RDE should come back for a while because every time he comes back drama always starts whether its his direct fault or not. Also no matter who you are and no matter what you do people are going to try and enable you for stupid shit to try and make you look bad and RDE maybe because he is young or IDK and IDC hasn't really developed the skill to not take things so seriously and how to take insults without making it a big deal and with how little staff we currently have on him requesting staff sits about every insult isn't helping the staff or the server at all.

Oat man

+2 this vote is probably a little biased but I think ONE more chance i mean it ONE let's hope you have learned

Status
Not open for further replies.