Shawn's Gamemaster Resignation

Hello everyone, I am going to be stepping down as a gamemaster. This server has been very fun, and it was a good and fun experience to be a gamemaster. However, I no longer have the drive or dedication to play the server anymore. I have been doing so much irl stuff, and when I get home, I feel burnt out and dont feel like playing GMOD, I feel as if Im unable to play as a player and more of a guy who just gets yelled at by the community 24/7 to host events, which is kinda annoying. I've been on an LOA hoping I would maybe feel better to get on, however I am not. I have been enjoying other games. In time I may return who knows, however as to me graduating, I dont have time to sit on GMOD when I should due things to get me going on track to success irl. And when I get home from work and school, instead of playing GMOD, i rather play a game thats fun and exciting. Hope you all understand, wish the GM team luck and success. P.S Dont be a scary tiger(lol jk <3 scary)

Dxon

VIP
-2 never liked you anways, jk shawn ur a great father to me. But like my real father you had to leave smh

Hello everyone, I am going to be stepping down as a gamemaster. This server has been very fun, and it was a good and fun experience to be a gamemaster. However, I no longer have the drive or dedication to play the server anymore. I have been doing so much irl stuff, and when I get home, I feel burnt out and dont feel like playing GMOD, I feel as if Im unable to play as a player and more of a guy who just gets yelled at by the community 24/7 to host events, which is kinda annoying. I've been on an LOA hoping I would maybe feel better to get on, however I am not. I have been enjoying other games. In time I may return who knows, however as to me graduating, I dont have time to sit on GMOD when I should due things to get me going on track to success irl. And when I get home from work and school, instead of playing GMOD, i rather play a game thats fun and exciting. Hope you all understand, wish the GM team luck and success. P.S Dont be a scary tiger(lol jk <3 scary)

i feel you, its been a hard few weeks on the server and life. Hope we can stay in touch. add me on DC Derpy#6946

#DONTBEABABYSITTER