Rdes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dxon

VIP
you dont need to constantly record then report. some times its better just to let it go

I think what he means by this, is that most times it isnt just him being a dick and breaking rules to break em. That a lot of the cases are like I said, people just being dicks to him.

When did I lie to get warns removed?
March, 15, 2019 Warn Appeal You talked about how he said he never said that you would be warned even though he told you to stop pming him and you still constantly PM'd him.

Edit: Also something for the SA's to notice when looking over this is that this ban appeal and everyone defending is either saying that people do worse so RDE doing something is void or that people didn't like RDE and they engaged him to break rules so him breaking the rules wasn't actually him even though its his reaction to what happened.

Last edited:

Maguku

VIP
+2, half the people voting here have not even come in contact with you but are just bandwagonning off of others votes. This community isn't fucking perfect, no one ever said it was. There are people here voting like they have never done anything wrong and those people know who they are. Holy fuck guys, why would someone who isn't actually trying to change keep trying to appeal. Keep trying to come back. And if he does come back I know every fucking staff member are just gonna wait there until he does the smallest thing to get him banned again. Everyone at this point are only being toxic, toxic, and more toxic. You guys think that you are all gods and that Rde is some peasant who you all choose to stomp on half minded. The very first time I ever encountered rde when no one was around bulling the fucking kid he did the nicest thing too me, I was looking for matts to build a kingsblade because I was a level 20 who wanted some cool to have. He gave me every piece of matt he had and what did he ask for? Jack shit. When you arent all being complete and udder assholes to him, hes nice, considerate, caring and honest. This server only fucking bullies him because they see other people do it and its fucking sickening. Before half of the people who are gonna quote me saying "I never did anything and he did this or that". I wanna see you play a server when your young and have everyone there trying to piss you off, trying to be a dick to you, ruining your time trying to play a game. I am almost positive if you say right now you did nothing and he was mean to you, its either because he dealt with this shit everyday. Or your lieing out of your ass rn and you need to grow up.

Its a community, not a fucking slaughter house for rde. So act like a community and work together, stop being so toxic to him and maybe he wont be bad to you.

And for the he had other chances, this has always been an issue where people target him on purpose, and the only person who gets in trouble is him. Sometimes he breaks a legit rule, but every other time its invoked by someone being a jerk
Shut up

Estrella

Your counteracting your own point. You say that I’m always reporting people but then saying I have stuff to report people but I don’t.
The thing with you is that you want to report people for very petty things then you end up getting more people pissed off and then there are a chain of angry people. I think there are plenty of reasons why you should be unbanned. But I can think of even more reasons why you should be banned. I think you need to wait even longer because it clearly hasn’t been enough time for you to be completely forgiven and trusted. You are nice on stream and shit, but in-game you always get intertwined in your own issues and people get pissed about it. I would make examples but I don’t want to go on about it.

Okeas

VIP
When did i say I was, when did he say he was talking about August. ? Never
You gotta understand, when someone is able to fucking attain 3 0 w a r n s. There is something wrong with them and they are not going to learn from their past experiences and are only here to make trouble.

Dxon

VIP
You gotta understand, when someone is able to fucking attain 3 0 w a r n s. There is something wrong with them and they are not going to learn from their past experiences and are only here to make trouble.

True , not saying your wrong. Also not saying he can be fully trusted. After all that's been said I would agree with the concept of him waiting till more people forgive him or what not

Status
Not open for further replies.