Rdes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella

Damn bro, the dark times are upon us
Stop dude. Why do you have to make it a big deal? If he fucks up he gets removed again. I’m not for it either, but it’s up to Miles and Shepard not you or 6 other people including myself. They have been working this server for ages, they probably know what’s best for the community. Miles also had no say in the banning or unbanning of RDE I believe, it was just Shepard or something. Stop pulling other people like good boy Miles into the mix...

Maguku

VIP
How are you gonna accept someone who has been perm banned 4 times and the majority of the community doesn't want back hmmm

Estrella

Okay, Ironconian please don't do that again...

I got perms from him to make this
Can you also please leave Miles out of this? He allowed you to make your appeal, but you don't need to mention him so you could bring him into this mess when it isn't his job.

Rde Ren

Okay, Ironconian please don't do that again...

Can you also please leave Miles out of this? He allowed you to make your appeal, but you don't need to mention him so you could bring him into this mess when it isn't his job.
Umm I just was saying I had perms to frost burn

I don't think that was really permission, I think that was just him saying that so that you would stop spamming him. You don't need permission to appeal... hello?
Yeah, it didn’t seem like an enthusiastic “go for it!”. He sounded more like”I’m busy, just do it and leave me alone.”

Okeas

VIP
Spamming him?
6:36
Hey Dude
9:12
Yo
Finally Replies, a little back and forth. That's all good
Then 4 messages in a row, 2 being the same
Kinda looks like spamming and the second screen shot is from another day. Probably wanted you off his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.