Rdes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella

Out of everything I have seen from this appeal, people have been just hounding RDE with negative feedback and not crucial reasons to keep him away from the server. The way he is dealing with it right now is pretty cool and I haven’t seen him be toxic on his appeal at all times even after all the animosity that is consuming him. I understand RDE doesn’t deserve a fourth chance because he fucked up way too much. But people like Arata, Laviana, Dickolas, and only a few others have dealt with this well and professionally. I’m going to convert my -1 to a +1 due to these reasons of my belief RDE may be able to do better in the future. If I am wrong I will never even look at his fifth appeal ever again.

Out of everything I have seen from this appeal, people have been just hounding RDE with negative feedback and not crucial reasons to keep him away from the server. The way he is dealing with it right now is pretty cool and I haven’t seen him be toxic on his appeal at all times even after all the animosity that is consuming him. I understand RDE doesn’t deserve a fourth chance because he fucked up way too much. But people like Arata, Laviana, Dickolas, and only a few others have dealt with this well and professionally. I’m going to convert my -1 to a +1 due to these reasons of my belief RDE may be able to do better in the future. If I am wrong I will never even look at his fifth appeal ever again.
Gotta say you are right estrella usually rde fights back against people but I have rarely seen that in this 7 page appeal going to +1

Shade Tano

Neutral because I’ve waited 5 months and you’ve been perma and accepted during my ban time. I’d wait a few months

kinda leanin towards a -1 considering how many permas and warns u got but since i dont even know the context in which you accumulated all those warns and bans, imma be at a neutral

Rde Ren

you hate me so that means something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.