Game Night!

Myth

VIP
I am going to start posting the game nights on the forums for those that dont check discord.

Game nights are held weekly on friday nights. Starting anywhere from 7 to 9pm EST.

Tonight we are going to be playing Civilization 5! Likely we will only get enough people to fill 1 game, but if there is more we can have 2 games going.

Feel free to comment game ideas here! Ill leave a list of games weve done and games that we plan to play!

Games we played already:
Gmod Battle Royale
Gmod TTT
Gmod Slender
Gmod Murder
Heroes of The Storm
Minecraft
Left 4 Dead
Rust
Chivalry Medieval Warfare
agar.io

Games that we plan to use for gamenight at some point:
Overwatch
Fistful of Frags
StarCraft 2
ARK: Survival Evolved
Atlas
CSGO
SMITE
Terraria
Brawlhalla
Gmod JailBreak
TF2
WarThunder
Dungeons and Dragons Online
Cards Againts Humanity

Add more suggestions below!

I'm actually hyped for some civ 5 as long as we all go random, change the settings so we all go at once, regardless of war, and we have animations turned off

some pretty... specific rules you got there.
You gotta play civ 5 online to understand the pain of everything. If anything is different the game is going to go from like a 12 hour playthrough to a 48 hour one where most of your time is watching the AI move around or someone has an entirely different turn from everyone else because they are at war so you have to wait extra time instead of just going all at once.

Okeas

VIP
You gotta play civ 5 online to understand the pain of everything. If anything is different the game is going to go from like a 12 hour playthrough to a 48 hour one where most of your time is watching the AI move around or someone has an entirely different turn from everyone else because they are at war so you have to wait extra time instead of just going all at once.
I've only played civ in single player and with one other friend

Myth

VIP
thats the plan!