Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Toro

Steam name: Lane
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:166909645
Ingame name(s): SQ Jedi Master Lane,HG M4 Sith Lord Lane,EE Captain Lane
Current play time: IDK but ive been playing since 2.5
Time in Garry’s Mod: 1873 hours
Amount of warns: 9 because back in 2.5 staff was like you cant set your apps hp so yea thats why

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: on metalrp I was a really good Gamemaster that did events when ever I could
Server(s):MetalRP (ShutDown)
Time as position: 3 months

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: I have a good amount of experience with NPC control and construction

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I love making stories of Star Wars and Im a very avid Star Wars Fan I know a whole bunch of the lore to.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[4]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? : I would like to build and help plan out the story with boss fights proper scaling for hp and damage with enemies that are fought during the event. I want to build a lore filled fun and energetic event to allow everyone to have a good time. I want to help Reborn as a Game Master.

Plan event (story based or building based): My event would be, The Sith and the Jedi Get a Transmission from Tatoonie,So they go and check it out. It turns out to be a crashed alien ship Near Jabbas Palace. The ship seems uninhabited so a event helper (acting as a Sith or Jedi go to check it out) They rp get infected with a weird vial that the alien ship was smuggling. The Vial infested creatures turn aggressive and start to attack the sith and jedi. The noise from the fighting awakens lots of infected experiments being held in jails that were unseen and infected mutants that burrowed underground. They defeat these monsters and find a surviving alien. The Alien explains what happened rewards the Sith and Jedi and is taken away by the Sith or Jedi. If this ending is to short the alien could tell the Sith and Jedi about another bigger ship holding the stronger mutants that also crashed on Tatoonie and they can go to that for another part to the event. They could also capture the alien and find out why they are stealing these experiments and who was making the creatures and stop them.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Lane have permission from (Iroc) to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game)

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I think that i can work well with other GM's to make a Good tier event for everyone. I can put my building skills to the maximum to make sure that the event is pristine so everyone has a new experience and fun for lower levels and higher. I can be very active on ts and the server even when school starts. I am a very nice and mature person i am able to work with multiple types of people. I am very patient and I can work very fast.
I try my best in every thing i do. I feel like i can support the player base by providing quality and fun events for everyone on the server. I want to make events that can go multiple ways so if they capture a prisoner and someone were to kill the prisoner the event wouldnt end.

Last edited:

Oat man

-1 I think you have been perma banned before and
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Hex have permission from (Window) to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game) who the fuck is window dude and like is this a meme app there is so many more reasons

Ricky Toro

-1 I think you have been perma banned before and
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Hex have permission from (Window) to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game) who the fuck is window dude and like is this a meme app there is so many more reasons
im srry for the misconception I have not been permed i dont think although i have some warns that are undeserved by the part of healing my app with vip

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
-1 Make you're player interview original instead of copying someone else's interview and editing it a bit

IROCONIAN

4.0 wasent untill like march and 2.5 was like july thats 7 months
"Your" event can go alot of different ways. Some of the Gamemasters make docs for their events and plan out different paths. I do this as well for most of the rp events but players always got a curve ball and involving the whole server on a entire planet would likely cause alot of sits if you did not have two or three fellow gms or staff helping.

Also trying to imagine what the dupe for this would look like by maybe cutting up the planet. Most people have to be entertained or courted heavily to fall for some RP paths.

originality and improv is a big part of being GM

you admitted to copying another application

Ricky Toro

"Your" event can go alot of different ways. Some of the Gamemasters make docs for their events and plan out different paths. I do this as well for most of the rp events but players always got a curve ball and involving the whole server on a entire planet would likely cause alot of sits if you did not have two or three fellow gms or staff helping.

Also trying to imagine what the dupe for this would look like by maybe cutting up the planet. Most people have to be entertained or courted heavily to fall for some RP paths.

originality and improv is a big part of being GM

you admitted to copying another application
Im srry if i copied a app but if i do get accepted i promise i will never copy a app again and will do a event everyday

Im srry if i copied a app but if i do get accepted i promise i will never copy a app again and will do a event everyday
-3 from me
"if I do get accepted I won't copy a app again" Look there's three things wrong with that statement. The first being, you admitted to copying someone's application for your own, so your application already failed in my eyes. The second is that if you get accepted you wouldn't really need to make another application, so claiming that you won't copy again if you get accepted means nothing. Finally, you're claiming only to not copy someone's application again IF you get accepted. Does that mean if your application gets denied you're going to just try to copy someone else's application again?

Ricky Toro

-3 from me
"if I do get accepted I won't copy a app again" Look there's three things wrong with that statement. The first being, you admitted to copying someone's application for your own, so your application already failed in my eyes. The second is that if you get accepted you wouldn't really need to make another application, so claiming that you won't copy again if you get accepted means nothing. Finally, you're claiming only to not copy someone's application again IF you get accepted. Does that mean if your application gets denied you're going to just try to copy someone else's application again?
wow ok its a fail in my eyes ok m8

Status
Not open for further replies.