User IROCONIAN

IROCONIAN

So I am stepping down from Gamemasters, I have had a good run, but have really no effect on the current GMs or Staff

I will still come on the server from time to time and try to kill you or bore you with Roleplay

REBORN players, do your best to effect change and progress the server.

Super Admins, step up or step down, single handily the worse super admins i have ever seen. Pretty scummy stuff tbh. You let mods run wild and slap on wrists more than a granny in the bahamas.

Dwayne, you are the man and have a life of success ahead of you. You are really good at figuring out solutions to problems.

Croc, I really enjoyed EVERY interaction with you and you are very cheerful. Take some time and surprise your family by doing something completely weird, also i live down the street from you so maybe we may meet one day and do an event with our kids.

Shepard, good luck and godspeed. You are a good owner and I still sense wonderment with all the stuff you come up with.

Vickolas, thanks for being a good friend and a competitive warrior.

COAT, may the force be with you

I have my fair share of haters, see below, but this was not my intention.

I did my best to stay respectful and positive as people come here for fun and not drama.

I really enjoyed being in the Eternal Empire and being REBORN.

goodbye

law and justice.png

if i had my say...if i was founder. i would just remove SKYTROOPERS

non combat jobs is a mistake

Charger

Not sure where this opinion is coming from but you're welcome to think what you like. Didn't get to talk to you too much but the whole scummy stuff point you're making doesn't bring anything to mind. See you around.

Rde Ren

thanks for everything dude. You were one of my best friends and taught me a whole lot as a teacher. Thank you I wish there were more players like you.

I'm happy I could convince you to join EE and see how different the server is from its' perspective as opposed to the Jedi's and stop you from quitting for a few months when you had felt overwhelmed by the drama in Jedi. As enjoyable as our faction was, we all know that all things, whether gold or bad, will come to an end eventually and this time it was the Eternal Empire. I wish I had put up a better arguement, but my mind drew a blank in the staff meeting and I felt as though I had no real way to save us. You will be missed as you do better things in life.

Caitlyn

IROC you were one of my favorite game-masters, all around usually a cool and nice guy.

Idk whats been going on recently, you been acting really agressive and what not. I hope everything sorts its-self out and you get back to being less stressed.