Dw-an-yay

Dwayne

VIP
We back it again with another Reborn gaming forums post. What's up guys it's DwayneZaitz comin at you.

On a more serious note, the time has come my children, Shepard has removed me for his reasons, a couple reasons that of course is understandable. To make this short and sweet. I, as many of you know if you've been a long player, have not been the best Super, I'll admit, I have and was a complete and udder asshole. My reputation has followed me as of recent despite my efforts to change. I personally do think I have changed, and for the better. I have never been a sugar coater, or a compassionate person who will give you the news lightly, in those regards I am always lacking, I am much more forward and blunt, thus why so many view me as.... well.... an asshole lol. So I do believe I have changed quite a bit since then, I always try to stick up for what's right or what I believe is right, I may not be right all the time but I am very ambitious on many things. Me personally, I used to be best friends with Moxxi, I was by his side in most of 2.0 and was there watching him since 1.0, Moxxi is a fantastic Emperor. He knows how to persuade his people and gain loyalty within them. I did support his removal from founder, and I did not support his addition back to the rank. He is good for the server pop. but not the greatest for the Founder position. Caitlyn is a different.... story.......... I will only speak lightly because I can rant on many things about Caitlyn but all in all. Her promotions and being on the staff team, were 90% Shepard inspired/"Suggested". I personally don't care about Caitlyn or what she does, I view her as any other staff member I'd view, and quite frankly, if that staff member had been anyone else but Caitlyn. They would've been removed a while ago and not had been given a chance at staff again. Reborn is a great community and place I've spent time in since 1.0. I've met many great people here! From my good buddy Michael Miles, to people I literally spent half my days with whether it be about the server or just hanging out. Talking about you Cause, Croc, Charger. We've had our ups and downs but have always been able to come together in the end for a solution, I believe that's why we got along so well, we always made an effort to make a compromise. I will not speak on their behalves but only on myself. As of late... the last few months upwards of 6 or 7. Since the very first month of the year when our drama was at an all time high. It was proven to me time and time again, no matter how much I tried or told Shepard something isn't a good idea...... he refuses to believe it, to where here we are now..... and quite frankly.... I'm just tired of arguing and fighting. Fighting and arguing with Shepard in 2.0 and 3.0 was how we worked on the server. How we came up with ideas and rule changing. How we were productive. Now..... idk what it is (yes I do but I'm not saying it) it seems like he couldn't care less about what myself or any of the Super's have to say. So that shit really sucks, I could get into more.... but I'm just not in the mood to argue, I hope you guys could understand my dying desire to continue to want to fight. Anyways I'll leave you with two reasons that stuck out to me as to why I was demoted.

1. My hours were at 30 instead of the agreed SA limit of 35.
2. "I don't really help or do anything."

Shepard is not a bad person or a piece of trash or shit or whatever. I just believe..... he is currently surrounded with judgement that is not..... optimal... and it rubs off on him.

P.S. I hate how you do this Shepard because it irritated me, the demotion occurred 10 minutes after I took my Dwayne's Assistant tag from Caitlyn, because she gave it to herself or someone else handed it to her.

SA From 0/7/25/2017-0/8/17/2019

Fuck....... so this is how it ends?

Also don't be toxic in this post cunts, learn to be nice.

Last edited:

Estrella

Cya Shepard made a lot of mistakes with Caitlyn but everything is fine now, I wish you luck on your endeavors.

Vethar

VIP
I know we never got along but it is sad to see you lose super admin. You were it for soooo long ...

Caitlyn

I don't have anything to do with your demotion and my name is dropped so much..

"
the demotion occurred 10 minutes after I took my Dwayne's Assistant tag from Caitlyn because she gave it to herself or someone else handed it to her.
"
I didn't even know that tag was taken, I don't think anyone noticed, how are you actually gonna try and say that's how you got demoted, you gotta be crazy to assume that.

Serin

VIP
I think calling yourself an asshole isn't perfectly accurate, I'd call it having a sturdy backbone. We'll miss you Dwayne.

oxy

VIP
dwayne, you're not wrong, in certain people's opinions, Caitlyn is getting promoted for doing almost nothing, but I see other staff working harder but not being compensated. This is not a fucking 'come at your throat' type statement, just stating what other people think and their thoughts along with mine on the situation, but uh godspeed mein fuhrer

Dwayne, I will always consider you and Cause to be my closest friends in the Reborn community.

We never spoke in 2.0, 3.0, or even at all until I rejoined this summer, but every moment I spent in TS with you was a moment I cherished. I got incredibly close to you as a friend, and I'm happy to call you such. I'm sorry I've been distant these past few weeks, I'm going through some stuff right now and teamspeak just isn't an appropriate place for me to sit at the moment. I still hope you, Kyle and I can play TFT with the furyhorn gang, I can throw as Yasuo and accidentally run it down mid, and we can still play CS together. I enjoyed all of these moments, and I hope we can continue them together.

I usually stay silent in regards to staff matters in the community, but as a long-time player, I want to break my silence now. I've seen all of the problems that you lay out, and I agree wholeheartedly with you. But, that's a problem that's impossible for us to solve, unfortunately. I just hope you no longer being a Super Admin will prompt the other high-ranking staff to get their shit together and actually try and fix it, because as things are now, it's just disappointing.

Stop by the penthouse sometime. You're one of the main reasons I'm still apart of this community.

IROCONIAN

You were a good super admin when it came down to it. You always made a decision based on truths and not facts...appreciated having muscle on Staff as well. It has gotten super hard to avoid the drama in ooc and w STAFF as a whole. It stinks i stepped down as i feel like i should have stepped up or at least pleaded more.

but life gets in the way sometimes

I try to always believe that something good will come of a bad happening and focus on that and why it matters to me

Farewell White Knight Of The Jedi Order Master of light protector of young-lings and savior to all Dwayne Zoitz. Next time i'll bring the Arc weapons.

Redicule

I don’t really think you liked me much but in the end you were a good SA just thought you should know I was gonna ot you that one time then you gave it to loody

Never really knew who you were, but other people are clearly saddened to see you leave. You definitely made an important impact on the server itself, good luck with whatever you do now. :)

Sniper

I always liked you Dwayne it’s sad to see you go. I hope we can both still play games and make fun of jump.