Our Mission

Oil

VIP
Guys THIS weekend IS THE WEEKEND... We need to get the server to at least 75 this is our mission. If we do this then it could lead to the server reverting some things back to the good old day (aka EE). By this being added it could be the first step towards bringing the server back to the old days .Just play 2-4 hours or even go afk but we can do this gamers.

im going to ping old people they better come fucking play @sPIDEY @LordROMAN @Jump @Ziggy @Poseidon @Sharp @Theseus @IROCONIAN @Hope @Bants @Good Ole' Rocky @Dickolas Dan @Primeus @Redicule @Spectre8105 @Big John/Oliver @Fives
Edit: I pinged the wrong roman I dont know his fourm name

Last edited:
I mean, I could show up. But why should I? To be frank with you, it'd be very unlikely it would change anything. And asking people who either 1: Hate the server 2: Got to busy or got bored or 3: Got fucked over and left doesn't help too much. Server's gotta recover on it's own time.

we need more players to join the server to have a third faction.
simple math
50 players/2 = 25 per faction
50/3 = 16.67 players per faction.
Now if we have 75
75/2 = 37.5
75/3 = 25 per faction.
50 Players and 2 factions is the same for 75 players and 3 factions.

Okeas

VIP
you do realize that getting 70 people on for maybe an hour during the weekend does not meet his requirements right? He said the average of 70 A DAY. Not one day, but on a daily basis. With school coming back and everyone becoming busy again, it's just not gonna happen.

Reactions: Tyr

Whiskey

its not just a one time moment of 70 players, an average of 70 players. So we need 70 people on for like a month

Caitlyn

you do realize that getting 70 people on for maybe an hour during the weekend does not meet his requirements right? He said the average of 70 A DAY. Not one day, but on a daily basis. With school coming back and everyone becoming busy again, it's just not gonna happen.

Love him or hate him, hes spittin straight facts. yeah 75+ on sat and Sunday won't cut it. its gotta be like 2+weeks of consistent good player count