server suggestions

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
-Nerf Backpedal
-Lightning stream should root when used
-Revivafication should toot when used and do much more healing. Useless as is atm
-donor deva should do the least damage as they are bought, ascension devs the second most as they are earned, and faction devs the most cause duh
-stamina regen needs to be increased by like 50-70%. Force regen by like 10-25%
-bring back the new map
-remove the handcuff that can’t be broken and instant uses from players. Has been abused a lot and disables staff until removed
-do a cc wipe for inactive players
-add back old rp props to server or fix the prop pathways
-that speeder addon looked cool

That’s all I can think of atm

IROCONIAN

How is your planet map going? I love the og map but if we could add some more planets that would be appealing.

the Pumpkins idea was awesome, we can bring that back for christmas and do seasonal rewards type of thing.

maybe a stand alone inventory system for other type of items such as Event Entry Tokens

Oat man

To many things to buy with skill points and to many skills ponit so everyone is wat to OP and it takes to long it make a build

Oil

VIP
add saber attachments like more dmg , length and speed

add something to do with mats as they do nothing but kings blade ( that was mass duped by no name )

make it so that force trees give - speed

-Nerf Backpedal
-Lightning stream should root when used
-Revivafication should toot when used and do much more healing. Useless as is atm
-donor deva should do the least damage as they are bought, ascension devs the second most as they are earned, and faction devs the most cause duh
-stamina regen needs to be increased by like 50-70%. Force regen by like 10-25%
-bring back the new map
-remove the handcuff that can’t be broken and instant uses from players. Has been abused a lot and disables staff until removed
-do a cc wipe for inactive players
-add back old rp props to server or fix the prop pathways
-that speeder addon looked cool

That’s all I can think of atm
  • nerfed backpeddling
  • made lightning stream not moveable
  • used to take 4 force, takes 3, used to be radius 200, now 250, used to heal 18, heals 36
  • donor devs and ascension i gotta wait on
  • stamina regen we cant edit, force regen cant really edit either
  • new map is coming out soon (planet map with multiple new planets made from scratch basically)
  • handcuff was shepards and someone elses idea im not really allowed to "do nerfs or buffs" by myself
  • cc wipe is all moxxi (im not "allowed" to do ccs)
  • props are being fixed as there was a backdoor in them
  • speeder addon is all upto star our comissioner

Boomer

VIP
Maybe instead of randomly finding mats we can get a mining system (not that broken one we used to have) but like one that requires mining ores to get materials like alloy ore, iron ore to get steel, and shoveling sand to get glass, or maybe just find a mining add on in the gmod store.

Vethar

VIP
Make blinding dev blind players for 5 seconds for dono and 10 seconds for faction leader. AKA when the dev is over people REMAIN blinded like they should.

Nerf damage a little its a little crazy out here...

Add new fun ways to farm! Like npcs or bosses.. Instead of having a low chance on a wheel you can farm bosses that respawn every 5 hours and NPC drop mats.

Make mats useful again.. Add some new blueprints ..

Add more items for sabers like oil said.

Nerf devastators damage overall

More passive skills (I can go into detail if you want)

Find a way to make material drops come as more than a single material because you can just collect a hilt and scrap it for way more mats than you would have gotten for trying to straight up collect materials alone

If the backpedal nerf is a bust then add more speed to the top of damage trees

Buff healing dev

Buff or remove blinding dev since it has little to no purpose

Try to start working on giving ancients those special effects like speed that was interrupted by you being banned

Make text inside the trooper skill tree telling troopers to only go down one row since most troopers go into several of them and feign ignorance

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
See I feel you shouldn’t be able to charge devs. They should be based on you taking damage/dealing damage so it forces the people to be in combat to use them, instead of hiding and charging