Goat Goats Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
U got a warn after a 2w ban u shouldve been on best behavior instead u disrespect members of the community even if it was a joke to u you have to think how others will perceive it

IROCONIAN

thats been changed for a while. do you mind not commenting unless youre going to -2 since you have a strong bias against me, and clearly dont want to see me unbanned?
did you just put a negative two in your own appeal

meeehmmeehh meh meeeeh meeehhheeeehheeee
meh

mee
meeh meeeh meeeeehhh

Neutral Rebuilding a Community is Here and we all have alot to work on

edit.Ban is legit based on warns but maybe a 2 week ban

Legacy players can reform with us

Goat Goat

To who and why (i am guessing Caitlyn and you said it just because?)
Yeah it was. But we talked it out and (I’m not using this to change your mind) but we are kinda cool now. We had a nice talk, and I realized things I’ve never thought about before

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
I was trying to find a way to show some support, but the conversation we had in discord last night took any sort of support I had for you away.

You then said Arata was right and that you did say that. I'm all for being apologetic and realizing your mistakes, but don't lie and say that you would have apologized if you knew she was upset when you knew all along you weren't going to do it.

I'm all for people being unbanned. What I'm not for, is when someone finally reaches 30 warns, they try to get unbanned and get a second chance as if they didn't already have 30 chances to change in the past. I understand that you have warns in the past, but your actions have consequences. They might not manifest themselves in the next day or week or month, but they do have them. You are now experiencing them. You said you were on thin ice and had no room for error when you came back, yet you kept getting warns and eventually it led to this.

-2 Take some time, realize your mistakes, find ways to prevent them, and then come back at a later time. Not too soon, because it's a common mistake, and we've seen it with RDE, where someone attempts to rush back and get unbanned after their 30th warn, and fall back in the same trap of breaking rules and being mingy, just to end back up perma banned.

You're probably going to argue some of my points on this, say you forgot you said that about the Caitlyn situation. But even if you take one situation away, it doesn't change the entire argument.

Rde Ren

Didn’t you get warned a few time yesterday? I heard in ts you told Caitlyn to “make more dishes” or something idk. And from what I see above makes it worse. I would just wait a week or two and try again.edit geez I always brought up in ban appeals

-3 you are a consistent nuisance, I don't know if you don't understand the term "stop" but I once changed your name 8 times until I had to verbally tell you to stop changing it back. Then you change it to something like "ManBlack" if you say the n-word then reverse it gernig it still considered the same word and the exact same racism. Also, you said you've gotten 5 warns since you have come back but 5 warns is a lot for 5 months, especially the fact that you literally have said about 20 toxic things to me. I have never seen you say a full sentence without saying something rude or mean in it. Just to prove this your literal last words on the server were "anzati eats cum" then you got permabanned. That just shows that you literally should not be playing the server if you're just going to be annoying for staff to deal with.

Goat Goat

I was trying to find a way to show some support, but the conversation we had in discord last night took any sort of support I had for you away.
View attachment 1559

You then said Arata was right and that you did say that. I'm all for being apologetic and realizing your mistakes, but don't lie and say that you would have apologized if you knew she was upset when you knew all along you weren't going to do it.

I'm all for people being unbanned. What I'm not for, is when someone finally reaches 30 warns, they try to get unbanned and get a second chance as if they didn't already have 30 chances to change in the past. I understand that you have warns in the past, but your actions have consequences. They might not manifest themselves in the next day or week or month, but they do have them. You are now experiencing them. You said you were on thin ice and had no room for error when you came back, yet you kept getting warns and eventually it led to this.

-2 Take some time, realize your mistakes, find ways to prevent them, and then come back at a later time. Not too soon, because it's a common mistake, and we've seen it with RDE, where someone attempts to rush back and get unbanned after their 30th warn, and fall back in the same trap of breaking rules and being mingy, just to end back up perma banned.

You're probably going to argue some of my points on this, say you forgot you said that about the Caitlyn situation. But even if you take one situation away, it doesn't change the entire argument.
I understand all of your points. The only thing I was gonna add is that I did apologist to caitlyn, and we had a nice talk about it. You’re right.

Goat Goat

-3 you are a consistent nuisance, I don't know if you don't understand the term "stop" but I once changed your name 8 times until I had to verbally tell you to stop changing it back. Then you change it to something like "ManBlack" if you say the n-word then reverse it gernig it still considered the same word and the exact same racism. Also, you said you've gotten 5 warns since you have come back but 5 warns is a lot for 5 months, especially the fact that you literally have said about 20 toxic things to me. I have never seen you say a full sentence without saying something rude or mean in it. Just to prove this your literal last words on the server were "anzati eats cum" then you got permabanned. That just shows that you literally should not be playing the server if you're just going to be annoying for staff to deal with.
Ok you keep bringing up that one instance from months ago, and keep talking about the n word. Idk why you have some obsession with it. I’m black. I don’t say the n word. You haven’t said a nice thing to me since I’ve been on the server. Even when you changed the map and I asked for it to be changed back. You told me to stop whining like a bitch. We don’t have a good relationship, and I doubt that’s gonna change if I come back. But you have to look at the way you talk to me as well.

Rightpop

-1 You just got back you should've have not done anything that may have provoked or even seemed rude a little bit. How do people even rack up like 30,40 warns? That's a lot of warns

Status
Not open for further replies.