Rdes game master app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rde Ren

Game Master Application

Steam name: Jerr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186748471
Ingame name(s): Rde
Current playtime: I have been playing gmod for 2 years and half of that was on reborn so about 775 hours
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2 years 1550 hours
Amount of warns: this is embarrassing, 19

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): none
Time as position: N/A

(Check off the answer you choose with an “x”.)

Would you consider yourself a good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I have been in multiple serious RP star wars servers and played on them for a long time. I watch a lot of lore videos and things like that, so I think that I know a lot of lore.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x] no
If so how many times?
[N/A

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master, what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create a story, etc.): I want to make a story and Give the community something fun to do. I remember when I first started playing gmod my friends and I used to make these little RP things and I had a lot of fun so I would like to do that again for reborn.

Plan an event (story based or building based): A ship has been overrun with pirates and the people have called for help. The people in the event respond, when they arrive they search the ship * for RP like /me looks in bunks for people. * After a minute of them searching they go to the next room fight the pirates * spawned in troopers* but there is no sign of people. They repeat the cycle twice until the find The Survivor. He says he knows where the rest of the crew is. They are hostage in the next room. Little did the players know, it was a trap. they get shot at from all sides and they beat the troopers, But the Survivor is gone. They travel to the next room to find him. He was the leader of the pirates and there was never a crew, the pirates just wanted some credits and a new ship. He pulls out a lightsaber and fights them. The event ends with rolls and all that. That's one event idea and I hope I can make more

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [have permission from [myth)
my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I give loads of playtime to the server and I love making stories. People have told me I would make a good game master and I think I would too. I am active in the community and on the forums and I have no life so I will always be on * when I'm not at school. * A lot of people have mixed opinions on me but I think people like me and or at least know me. I would like to be more involved with the server more and to do that I will host more events. I will hold 4 to 5 events a week and put a lot of time into them. working them out and building them while telling the story. I know most of you don't like me but I would like to be given a chance to give to the community and make more people like me. Thank you

Last edited:
-1. No experience, very short app, pretty sure you need to be 16 for GM, you didnt put who gave you perms (if you got any), seems ridiculously rushed, you get mad at players and I don't think you could handle the pressure the playerbase and staff gives GM's

Okeas

VIP
-2 No experience, player interview is extremely basic, user permission clause not completed making this look rushed and unprofessional, event is an ok idea, you are extremely lacking in maturity and you get very angry very easily.

I am going to be real with you chief, you're sometime over dramatic and can be really annoying from time to time. No offense but I don't see you fitting the Gamemaster role. You rushed your application and took no time what so ever on it. If you really wanted to be a Gamemaster you would have fixed how you act ingame to the point where you aren't annoying and players actually like you. Good luck though.

-1 is dis a joke ?
Imma be real here. You’re not a fitting person for GM, you tend to get toxic and childish in situations and you’re not good at judging situations. You have 19 warns and i have seen pretty much no change in you since you joined. And blah blah you do get a shitload of uncessery hate, but some of it is logical. I just can’t find any reasons to why you would be a better GM than pretty much anyone else

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
I am going to be real with you chief, you're sometime over dramatic and can be really annoying from time to time. No offense but I don't see you fitting the Gamemaster role. You rushed your application and took no time what so ever on it. If you really wanted to be a Gamemaster you would have fixed how you act ingame to the point where you aren't annoying and players actually like you. Good luck though.
-1 what he said

P

Pallox

Neutral - Im not gonna give you a +1 because to be fair, you don't really fit GM but I wont hit you with the -1 because you already get enough crap from everyone else, good luck

-1 Your app is pretty short. If you want to be noticed as a potential GM you have to prove it through an intriguing story, I've played through many stories like this in the past and it's a dull scenario. Some people say that you get unnecessary hate, but from my experiences with you, you are a very immature person. I'm sorry, but I can't see you being a GM. Maybe in the future, if I see improvement in your app or your persona, I'll give you a +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.