Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:136306922
Your current rank: VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): 32 Months
Current level within the server: 70 as of 1/2/20

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11:00 A.M. - 11:00 P.M.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 11:00 A.M. - 11:00 P.M.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): ICE DarkRP, PokeNinjas Network (Pixelmon), Reborn Gaming.
Position(s): ICE (Mod-SRMod-HeadMod-Admin) PokeNinjas (Helper) Reborn (Mod-Admin-SrAdmin-Head-Admin)
Time as position(s): ICE 1 Year 3 Months. PokeNinjas 1 Month. Reborn Gaming 1 Year.
A brief overview of the position(s): Obvious administrative responsibilities.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Arorous], have permission from [Shepard & Croc]] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I have a lot of experience being staff on different types of servers and Reborn especially.
It’s been a while since I’ve consistently played the server, but I believe I have a good grip on the updated and newer rules. With the servers recent spike in popularity due to 5.0 releasing and the holidays going by I figured applying for staff would help a great deal or at least have a positive impact on the server. A decent amount of people in the community know who I am but for the newer members, I go by Arorous. I joined Reborn in May 2017 and have been playing for nearly three years. I was staff for the server for a full year and reached Head Admin. The majority of the time was spent as Sr. Admin. I mentored under Cause, Croc, and Dwayne and have extensive knowledge on how to deal with sits, how to manage staff, etc. Near the end of the time that I was HA I acknowledge that I made mistakes and did not perform to expectations, which was why I was demoted to Sr. Admin until I resigned in January this year. Looking back at these mistakes I realized they were just stupid little things that I knew at the time were wrong, but I’m not here to make excuses. I believe in the year that I’ve been gone I’ve matured and grown. If you don’t take my word for it then allow me to prove myself. Either way thanks for taking the time to read this, at least to the ten people who do.

Last edited:

SYG

VIP
+1 Was a good staff member when on the staff team, and is a great person overall that and we actually need staff

Status
Not open for further replies.