IROCONIAN PREMIERE pieces of the empire

IROCONIAN

Welcome haters and masterba...

CAN YOU BELIEVE I AM ADVERTISING???!!!

Yall need to catch that rp with some PVP and get an inspiring Grandmaster and not some dude who thinka I am his dad. I got that antidote for the venom you tote and I can fuck you up with COAT.

THE ETERNALS: Cutting floor stuff from a never to be released movie. Get rekt.

THERE ARE NO CHAT FILTERS
Join me tonight for a premiere 6:45pm est on my channel by following the link below.

You can comment along with other viewers in real time as you watch all those bitches fall to @twitch.tv/anzati1 Cazech and @Eizen

Video of @Papi crying is not available other than in Australia due to it being copyright as it sounds too much like Christina Aguilera "beautiful".

It is not what you heard. It's what your hearing. LISTEN.

Tonight you can watch an overthrow cut in a somewhat entertaining way.

When @Oil got punched to death by @ScaryLion

It birthed the dawn of the space monkey.

Haters gonna hate

Hopefully this doesn't kill the server for months...oh wait that was the idiot

To my homies
Opportunity strikes once cause it kills you either way

Welcome haters and masterba...

CAN YOU BELIEVE I AM ADVERTISING???!!!

Yall need to catch that rp with some PVP and get an inspiring Grandmaster and not some dude who thinka I am his dad. I got that antidote for the venom you tote and I can fuck you up with COAT.

THE ETERNALS: Cutting floor stuff from a never to be released movie. Get rekt.

THERE ARE NO CHAT FILTERS
Join me tonight for a premiere 6:45pm est on my channel by following the link below.

You can comment along with other viewers in real time as you watch all those bitches fall to @twitch.tv/anzati1 Cazech and @Eizen

Video of @Papi crying is not available other than in Australia due to it being copyright as it sounds too much like Christina Aguilera "beautiful".

It is not what you heard. It's what your hearing. LISTEN.

Tonight you can watch an overthrow cut in a somewhat entertaining way.

When @Oil got punched to death by @ScaryLion

It birthed the dawn of the space monkey.

Haters gonna hate

Hopefully this doesn't kill the server for months...oh wait that was the idiot

To my homies
Opportunity strikes once cause it kills you either way
So I was watching the video and around 11:20 I noticed you got tick 3 or 4 times by Tyr and then you healed up around 1000 out of nowhere. Any idea what happened?

IROCONIAN

So I was watching the video and around 11:20 I noticed you got tick 3 or 4 times by Tyr and then you healed up around 1000 out of nowhere. Any idea what happened?
Good old southern sherriff coming to arrest me.
Fuck, you caught me. I must have cheated, force of habit. Will accept the consequences this time but good luck finding all the other times I cheated people out of their righteous kill.

I plead no contest.

Edit: I honestly cannot remember any time in reborn in which I cheated or exploited. You sure about the timestamp?

Also cannot remember a time when Tyr got 3 or 4 ticks on me in a row ever.

You gonna be at the premiere tonight for ATHENA OF ZAKUUL?

Last edited:
Good old southern sherriff coming to arrest me.
Fuck, you caught me. I must have cheated, force of habit. Will accept the consequences this time but good luck finding all the other times I cheated people out of their righteous kill.

I plead no contest.

Edit: I honestly cannot remember any time in reborn in which I cheated or exploited. You sure about the timestamp?

Also cannot remember a time when Tyr got 3 or 4 ticks on me in a row ever.

You gonna be at the premiere tonight for ATHENA OF ZAKUUL?
Skip ahead like 10-15 seconds from what I originally said and you'll see him hitting you and you recovering roughly 1300 health over a few seconds. No idea about being there for the premiere since I'm preoccupied with some minor flooding at my house.