DISSCORD BAN APPEAL ANZATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 you claim you're literally the "savior of reborn" and are extremely toxic to most people in this community. You act like you're on some high pedestal above everyone else, and are genuinely manipulative of others. You left because you saw another server to be far superior, and when you come crawling back you expect everyone to greet you with open arms.

Also, Vethar is now Emperor so that's a thing.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a man of wealth and taste. I have been round for many of years through strife and haste. I was there when super admins they made fell one by one. Please to meet you I hope you guessed my name, what's puzzling you is the ...nature...of my game.

You can rest your brain now and carry on.
I mean, this alone is just you acting like some intellectual looking down on everyone else.

-3 acts like hes saving reborn but literally left to join another community, it failed, and now hes making his own community. if you're so toxic what would stop you from dming everyone and advertising your new server?

Vethar

VIP
Crimson said it all.
So far all you have done is throw shade at me with a little jabs every now and then.

I wouldn’t have a problem with you coming back if you didn’t start acting weird.

P

Pump

+1 stop being little pussy babies just block him if you don’t want to talk to him, people in the community enjoy talking to him. If he wants to be involved with the server let him

Status
Not open for further replies.