Not open for further replies.

legion

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Legion / Sith Apprentice legion
SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095392541/
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS
Banning Staff: Something like the void
Reason for Ban: disrespect to amins and one player
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: got very mad at dc member marr and okeas and zard for there force attempt into rp on DT while the matter was ooc so after being insulted by zard I called him a fagget an only kept being mean to the DC \ Staff members who power played and harrassed me a week ago cuz they know what they did and that no staff stopped them instead they exiled me for keeping up my insults at them and robinson who kept letting them do it
Why you should be unbanned: cuz when I called for an admin none came to stop them from forcing me into an rp situation and not tping me and the other 2 away instead staff allowed it to keep going after I said fagget and marr put me in a sit frozen muted and gagged and was banned by a admin who wasent even doing anything about the problem in tell I got put in a sit by marr

Rightpop

Edit: Gonna have to change to a neutral This is pretty hectic. There’s pot holes in the stories.

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
-2 You have been a problem for a very long time. You get really toxic extremely quickly and the only way you try to get your point across is by yelling even louder which doesn't help. I tried to stay out of conversation with you and we didn't start this conversation until you walked up to me and started yelling at me telling me that I was a shitty DC which put the scenario in RP. The main reason why I was standing in mic range to you was because Padawan Aayla walked up to me and told me to watch you because you told her that you were going to slap her tits. I kept everything I was saying in typing chat so that if anyone wanted to look back and see what I said they had the option to so it's not a he said she said scenario. Like I told you many times during that conversation, I do not have anything against you however, making a mountain out a molehill does not help your situation.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
Legion has already been banned for his disrespect of players. Even before this, I've had to speak with him multiple times to calm him down. I believe, although harsh, this punishment will give him time to cool down. He has continuously berated players as well as staff for doing something that inconveniences him. Also he did say during the sit I was spectating "You ruined my life, now I will ruin yours" I am paraphrasing.

+1 If it was DT they shouldn’t be forcing you into something that’s RP but at the same time don’t use harsh words towards people try to descalate the situation. At the same time the staff should know better. No Other higher admin would help you also, But my Rating may change if I get to hear Okeas and Jkolas side.
It was not Downtime. To my understanding.

Macklin

-2 I brought you into a sit and gagged you because you began to yell as soon as I did this; I then proceeded to tell you that saying the word, "fagget" or any other variation of it is not allowed on the server. After this I ungaged you and then said, "I don't care if it's not allowed, whatever makes you angry Marr is good for me." After this I asked again if you understand that it's not allowed, you then said, "You ruined my life, now I'm going to ruin yours." Eros then banned you for these comments.

legion

Legion has already been banned for his disrespect of players. Even before this, I've had to speak with him multiple times to calm him down. I believe, although harsh, this punishment will give him time to cool down. He has continuously berated players as well as staff for doing something that inconveniences him. Also he did say during the sit I was spectating "You ruined my life, now I will ruin yours" I am paraphrasing.

Eros I have beef with him and Marr als

If it was uptime why was a Jedi on korriban also why dident you just pull me away from that I clearly called for an admin but you did nothing though instead you let it keep on going even though most of the server knows I hate these 2 for harrassing me when I got my reset

Eros

VIP
If it was uptime why was a Jedi on korriban also why dident you just pull me away from that I clearly called for an admin but you did nothing though instead you let it keep on going even though most of the server knows I hate these 2 for harrassing me when I got my reset
I had just joined the server, and was asked to deal with an issue with you. I tried telling them to just take you to a sit and calm you down while I watched, but you immediately started insulting the staff member.

legion

I had just joined the server, and was asked to deal with an issue with you. I tried telling them to just take you to a sit and calm you down while I watched, but you immediately started insulting the staff member.

So instead of you doing it you let 1 of the 2 guys I'm having this yelling contest at do it instead now I have to question half the staff now from that comment you were asked to handle it but you dident only time to step in was to throw the ban Eros I got no problem with you but why say that you pretty much just said yeah I'ma be lazy and let it keep happening then throw the ban on him to make it look like I did do it

Eros

VIP
So instead of you doing it you let 1 of the 2 guys I'm having this yelling contest at do it instead now I have to question half the staff now from that comment you were asked to handle it but you dident only time to step in was to throw the ban Eros I got no problem with you but why say that you pretty much just said yeah I'ma be lazy and let it keep happening then throw the ban on him to make it look like I did do it
Given the situation, I don't see it that way.

Atreus

+1 I got on one night and they were just harassing him in advert and shit trying to fight him and making fun of his angriness hecka disrespectful

Could've been handled better by both parties. But you were still disrespectful and you have a history of such behavior.

-2. I've had to tune out your constant yelling matches with anyone and everyone that exists. I was on some event on Tat. and I see you running around RDMing everyone in an event and then getting pissed when people team up to kill you. I see you in Croc's event calling everyone stupid for existing and being in a spot before you. I've seen you throw temper tantrums because someone in another faction is killing you on a neutral planet. I've had to take you into a sit recently because you were kill abusing and you just couldn't stop insulting me because I had been attacking you when you killed yourself to avoid fighting me. 3/4ths of the sit was spent with you complaining about how I have it out for you just like the rest of the server and me trying to get you to stop calling people faggots because some people were complaining about it and took offense to it.

I want it to be clear that regardless of what happened, you definitely need some time to cool off and get your head clear. You've been constantly lashing out at people for little to no reason and you need to try to fix that before you come back and get yourself in more trouble that could have been avoided.

-1 you literally were calling people fags n shit during sits
Just cAuse you have beef doesn't mean you get to tell at everyone and call them faggots I said some shit like "God damn" and you came at me

legion

-2. I've had to tune out your constant yelling matches with anyone and everyone that exists. I was on some event on Tat. and I see you running around RDMing everyone in an event and then getting pissed when people team up to kill you. I see you in Croc's event calling everyone stupid for existing and being in a spot before you. I've seen you throw temper tantrums because someone in another faction is killing you on a neutral planet. I've had to take you into a sit recently because you were kill abusing and you just couldn't stop insulting me because I had been attacking you when you killed yourself to avoid fighting me. 3/4ths of the sit was spent with you complaining about how I have it out for you just like the rest of the server and me trying to get you to stop calling people faggots because some people were complaining about it and took offense to it.

I want it to be clear that regardless of what happened, you definitely need some time to cool off and get your head clear. You've been constantly lashing out at people for little to no reason and you need to try to fix that before you come back and get yourself in more trouble that could have been avoided.

Correction dan wasent just rdming people for no reason I wanted to steal the hilt I even had back up during that and it was back when I was newer to the server but you would have known that if you dident sit in trandos camp for the whole event and don't say you were doing stuff every time I came back with stuff you were there sitting and it wasent intentional rdm I tried to leap but got the heavy bug and second thing do you have the proof of me saying stupid for existing to anyone 3rd thing yeah I was pissed that I was getting my ass handed to on neutral planets everyone gets mad about that especially when the people who are doing it talk so much shit that you can hear Darth vaders theme song roaring out of there mouth 4 yeah I was pissed off that the ee emperor who's lvl 100 comes out of him bum fuck no where with his daughter to kill a lvl 35 player number 5 the reason why I'm in such a bad fucking mood Dan I've had 2 fucking DC members giving me enough shit to blow brains out so yeah loosening my Lord rank cuz I refused to pk duel a lvl 100 to my lvl 32 yeah that seems very very fair I bet it dan if you prestige and someone did that to you you say no in a heart beat as well

Status
Not open for further replies.