Ban Appeal Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

This isn't a normal thread it's a ban appeal keep your comments to yourself either give it a -1 or +1 if you only came here to insult my typing then I'll get staff to remove your comments
You got my legs shaking. Also -1

-3 being toxic on his own ban appeal, i understand if others are being toxic but you dont have to lash back at them and you can simply say nothing or report it to a staff.

legion

-3 being toxic on his own ban appeal, i understand if others are being toxic but you dont have to lash back at them and you can simply say nothing or report it to a staff.

Calling it toxic when I'm stating facts that he is being a smart ass on a ban appeal insulting how I type and being sarcastic ever the while no staff have removed his comments clearly you think I'm a dumb person

legion

But clearly I'm being toxic when I'm stating problems that happen from my view and since most of the comments here are either shit from the past to just being a dick on the forums instead of the reason I was banned to begin with cuz if we aren't gonna talk about it and instead keep talking about past shit I can just remove this come back in the 3 day ban and keep dealing with the 2 people this ban was issued around again and again and again

legion

Don't matter anymore think I'm done with the server probably gonna head back to clone wars or imperial rp waste of a good $40 though

Status
Not open for further replies.