Not open for further replies.

legion

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Legion sith apprentice Nihilus
SteamID: https: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095392541/
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Robinson Novar
Reason for Ban: Alting to not take a ban
Ban Time: 1 week they just added new things to it
What did you do?: I came back to the server after robinson kicked me from there with the comment saying ( come back when you have calmed down)
Why you should be unbanned: cuz your mod clearly had a temper problem after I called him a useless commander and instead of telling me why I was being banned he put a perma ban on me I jus check and saw it was changed to a 1 week ban with more things added on but I am here to get the alting thing handled first and the near perma ban that he attempted to issue on me I will be staff reporting him after this is done cuz he clearly had no proof I used an alt account to get back on the server and I will bring it up now to the rest of you if I had an alt account why did I get back on my hero job with the items that I had I find it funny that was considered alting and now im looking at it again the ban report and there changing the things that were on it to begin with

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
Its been fixed, your ban was set to 3 days for "ARDM, Harrassment, Lying to Staff, and Staff Disrespect." We had a small mixup with bans.

legion

also eros id remove the harrassment since he clearly ban me over calling him a useless commander ima correct myself with this edit it either that or at another player

legion

cuz i called him that before he threw the atling perma ban on me how could you consider it harassment for saying one comment that he clearly got pissed at me for saying it to him

legion

but I wanna know why you changed it cuz we aren't here about you or the new thing you added it about him issuing the perma ban for alting that im here to appeal for hell I even took a picture of it before you changed it

Your ban has been reduced to 3 days. The situation was that Robinson kicked you and I banned you while you were connecting. To give you a better sense of the time frame here's the logs of everything:

___ _ _ _ _ __
/ () | | ( ) / / __ _ _
/__\// | | | | | |/ __| / / / _ \ / ` / _|
/ \/ \ | | | || |\_ \ / /| () | (| \ \
\/|||\, ||/ \/\/ \, |___/
|/ |/

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
[ ]
[ Evidence Box Export ]
[ ]
[ Date: Fri 02/14/2020 04:32:07 PM ]
[ Exported by: AFK Vick (STEAM_0:0:41716780) ]
[ ]
[ Involved Players ]
[ ]
[ Cam Sith Apprentice Nihilius STEAM_0:1:67563406 ]
[ Chaos Commander Robinson Novar STEAM_0:0:27925558 ]
[ Eternal Emperor Vickolas Van STEAM_0:0:41716780 ]
[ ]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[ Category / Module / ID / Timestamp / Log ]

[Player Events] [Disconnections] [188665] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:46:01 PM] Cam Sith Apprentice Nihilius ➞ Darth Nihilus user disconnected (come back when you calm down)
[ServerGuard] [Commands] [188689] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:47:20 PM] AFK Vick ➞ Eternal Emperor moderator: ban STEAM_0:1:67563406 2d12h ARDM, Harrassment, Lying to Staff, and Staff Disrespect. Come back when you've chilled out.
[ServerGuard] [Commands] [189023] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:58:13 PM] Chaos Commander Robinson Novar ➞ Imperial Trooper Commander senior moderator: ban Cam Sith Apprentice Nihilius 10080 ALT account to escape ban
[Player Events] [Disconnections] [189024] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:58:13 PM] Cam Sith Apprentice Nihilius ➞ Darth Nihilus user disconnected (ALT account to escape ban)
[ServerGuard] [Commands] [189060] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:59:36 PM] Chaos Commander Robinson Novar ➞ Imperial Trooper Commander senior moderator: ban STEAM_0:1:67563406 0 Avoiding a ban by alting. Appeal your main account @reborngaming.net/forums

During this ordeal you came back online after you had most definitely been banned. We suspected you were on an alternate account because you had definitely been banned, but you were still on the server. It seems to be a bug that if you are banned while loading into the server, you won't actually be banned until you disconnect again. We had no idea about this bug, so we apologize for misunderstanding the situation in that aspect.

You did however 100% deserve your original ban that has actually been extended to 3 days because of your behavior right after reconnecting.
To set the stage for people who weren't online: It's downtime and you fought a trooper named Kang and lost. You decided to make some unnecessary comments in OOC towards Kang by calling him a meat shield and I quote "know your place you fucking bitch". You then proceeded to attack Kang while he was warping away because you were upset at him. He called RDM on you and you said he disrespected you or something. I checked logs while Robinson was dealing with you throwing a tantrum and it turned out that in the past hour Kang had said absolutely nothing that was insulting towards not only you, but anyone really. I figured you had some weird vendetta against the guy, so I let you talk for a bit and learned that you just kept lashing out towards Robinson who was only trying to calm you down and you were going for things that you thought would hurt him. You kept saying that he was a failure of a commander and that if only he taught his troopers something this whole thing wouldn't happen, just a bunch of off topic shit that had nothing to do with the fact that you RDM'd some poor guy who beat you in a duel. I gagged you, explained that I knew Kang said nothing wrong and that you need to just tell the truth so we can get this over and done with, ungagged you, and then you just started railing Robinson with insults again. I said enough is enough, started typing out the ban, and then Robinson kicked you because he figured that was what I was going for. Robinson had nothing to do with your actual ban. It was me. Don't blame Robinson for something I did. I told Robinson to ban you for alting because, as stated before, we had suspected you hopped on right after you got banned, so you had to be on an alt from our perspective. I can't ban for more than 3 days, so it fell to him to type out the command for me while I handled everything else. Your ban would have been left at 2 days and 12 hours, but the second you got back from what you believed was a kick that told you to calm down, you started railing Robinson again, calling him bias, saying he's a shit staff member, and a shit Commander in public because he fucking kicked you.
I don't really know what to say except that you've been a constant nuisance for the past few weeks and if you want to avoid anymore situations like this where you end up being banned you need to stop breaking the rules and stop being toxic to the point where people don't even want to be in earshot of you because they know all they'll hear is whining, bickering, and complaints. I ask that you clean up your act so that you not only help others, but also yourself.

As a side note: Kang is a typer so everything he said was in logs.

legion

Your ban has been reduced to 3 days. The situation was that Robinson kicked you and I banned you while you were connecting. To give you a better sense of the time frame here's the logs of everything:

___ _ _ _ _ __
/ () | | ( ) / / __ _ _
/__\// | | | | | |/ __| / / / _ \ / ` / _|
/ \/ \ | | | || |\_ \ / /| () | (| \ \
\/|||\, ||/ \/\/ \, |___/
|/ |/

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
[ ]
[ Evidence Box Export ]
[ ]
[ Date: Fri 02/14/2020 04:32:07 PM ]
[ Exported by: AFK Vick (STEAM_0:0:41716780) ]
[ ]
[ Involved Players ]
[ ]
[ Cam Sith Apprentice Nihilius STEAM_0:1:67563406 ]
[ Chaos Commander Robinson Novar STEAM_0:0:27925558 ]
[ Eternal Emperor Vickolas Van STEAM_0:0:41716780 ]
[ ]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[ Category / Module / ID / Timestamp / Log ]

[Player Events] [Disconnections] [188665] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:46:01 PM] Cam Sith Apprentice Nihilius ➞ Darth Nihilus user disconnected (come back when you calm down)
[ServerGuard] [Commands] [188689] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:47:20 PM] AFK Vick ➞ Eternal Emperor moderator: ban STEAM_0:1:67563406 2d12h ARDM, Harrassment, Lying to Staff, and Staff Disrespect. Come back when you've chilled out.
[ServerGuard] [Commands] [189023] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:58:13 PM] Chaos Commander Robinson Novar ➞ Imperial Trooper Commander senior moderator: ban Cam Sith Apprentice Nihilius 10080 ALT account to escape ban
[Player Events] [Disconnections] [189024] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:58:13 PM] Cam Sith Apprentice Nihilius ➞ Darth Nihilus user disconnected (ALT account to escape ban)
[ServerGuard] [Commands] [189060] [Fri 02/14/2020 03:59:36 PM] Chaos Commander Robinson Novar ➞ Imperial Trooper Commander senior moderator: ban STEAM_0:1:67563406 0 Avoiding a ban by alting. Appeal your main account @reborngaming.net/forums

During this ordeal you came back online after you had most definitely been banned. We suspected you were on an alternate account because you had definitely been banned, but you were still on the server. It seems to be a bug that if you are banned while loading into the server, you won't actually be banned until you disconnect again. We had no idea about this bug, so we apologize for misunderstanding the situation in that aspect.

You did however 100% deserve your original ban that has actually been extended to 3 days because of your behavior right after reconnecting.
To set the stage for people who weren't online: It's downtime and you fought a trooper named Kang and lost. You decided to make some unnecessary comments in OOC towards Kang by calling him a meat shield and I quote "know your place you fucking bitch". You then proceeded to attack Kang while he was warping away because you were upset at him. He called RDM on you and you said he disrespected you or something. I checked logs while Robinson was dealing with you throwing a tantrum and it turned out that in the past hour Kang had said absolutely nothing that was insulting towards not only you, but anyone really. I figured you had some weird vendetta against the guy, so I let you talk for a bit and learned that you just kept lashing out towards Robinson who was only trying to calm you down and you were going for things that you thought would hurt him. You kept saying that he was a failure of a commander and that if only he taught his troopers something this whole thing wouldn't happen, just a bunch of off topic shit that had nothing to do with the fact that you RDM'd some poor guy who beat you in a duel. I gagged you, explained that I knew Kang said nothing wrong and that you need to just tell the truth so we can get this over and done with, ungagged you, and then you just started railing Robinson with insults again. I said enough is enough, started typing out the ban, and then Robinson kicked you because he figured that was what I was going for. Robinson had nothing to do with your actual ban. It was me. Don't blame Robinson for something I did. I told Robinson to ban you for alting because, as stated before, we had suspected you hopped on right after you got banned, so you had to be on an alt from our perspective. I can't ban for more than 3 days, so it fell to him to type out the command for me while I handled everything else. Your ban would have been left at 2 days and 12 hours, but the second you got back from what you believed was a kick that told you to calm down, you started railing Robinson again, calling him bias, saying he's a shit staff member, and a shit Commander in public because he fucking kicked you.
I don't really know what to say except that you've been a constant nuisance for the past few weeks and if you want to avoid anymore situations like this where you end up being banned you need to stop breaking the rules and stop being toxic to the point where people don't even want to be in earshot of you because they know all they'll hear is whining, bickering, and complaints. I ask that you clean up your act so that you not only help others, but also yourself.

As a side note: Kang is a typer so everything he said was in logs.

ima bring this up to you real quick when I came back he came walking at me all i called him was a useless commander and in fact he is and instead of you just doing it yourself you gave a mod the order to perma ban me over false info being I had an alt account when other people started grouping around all he said was you are getting banned I said for what he said nothing and then I got hit with a perma ban if you had just told him don't do anything you could have handled it and the ban would have been 2 days and 12 hours but now we are in this problem now that your mod issued a false ban that I am here to appeal

ima bring this up to you real quick when I came back he came walking at me all i called him was a useless commander and in fact he is and instead of you just doing it yourself you gave a mod the order to perma ban me over false info being I had an alt account when other people started grouping around all he said was you are getting banned I said for what he said nothing and then I got hit with a perma ban if you had just told him don't do anything you could have handled it and the ban would have been 2 days and 12 hours but now we are in this problem now that your mod issued a false ban that I am here to appeal
Thank you for proving my point. Before this appeal is reviewed and closed, I want to correct you and let you know that I am a normal Moderator and Robinson is in fact a Senior Moderator, which is above me. The only reason he handled any of this is because normal Moderators don't have access to do the things I needed to be done. Best of luck improving yourself Legion.

legion

Thank you for proving my point. Before this appeal is reviewed and closed, I want to correct you and let you know that I am a normal Moderator and Robinson is in fact a Senior Moderator, which is above me. The only reason he handled any of this is because normal Moderators don't have access to do the things I needed to be done. Best of luck improving yourself Legion.
me to I do look forward to improving myself in fact I can do it right now since you and rob are on the server right now tell rob I want you to tell him to tell me on discord to say im sorry for almost banning you over a false report and in fact ill even say sorry to for the rude comments I nailed him with cuz I cant improve if everything around me is going to hell

-3 you are CONSTANTLY toxic and people were mosh pitting and you were just screaming at the top of your lungs for 0 reason. someone asked you to calm down politely and you just screamed at them calling them cunts, I was also "afk" in the spawn room then you walk out screaming "these staff are fucking retards and we cant even raid because they're building" after dying from a raid.

Rightpop

-1 Not I got a force build and I happen to see you a raid and I use some force lighting on you and you Star screaming force using little bitch. Calm down

legion

-1 Not I got a force build and I happen to see you a raid and I use some force lighting on you and you Star screaming force using little bitch. Calm down
I did that to you to try an get you to stop that dident really mean it right was only getting in your head

legion

-3 you are CONSTANTLY toxic and people were mosh pitting and you were just screaming at the top of your lungs for 0 reason. someone asked you to calm down politely and you just screamed at them calling them cunts, I was also "afk" in the spawn room then you walk out screaming "these staff are fucking retards and we cant even raid because they're building" after dying from a raid.
You say as if you were there but I don't recall seeing you on the server so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.