Caitlyns Goodbye

Probably one of the more relatable posts, to me at least.

Either way good luck going forward.

Now we're down to two dang

I totally understand what your saying. Me personally, I always viewed staffing on Reborn as a job and a priority because it was (and still is) something I care about deeply. There'd be times when I skipped lunch to help take a few sits, it most definitely can impact IRL. I could go on and on but I hope you go on to do some good things! God speed!

Spectre8105

You have to have a certain IQ to play on reborn and unfortunately your brain could not compare to my genius. However I am currently looking for an “e-girl” so if you are interested in something like that my pictochat friend code is #AGSJU749 and I have to ask my mom if I can take you to red lobster.
Perhaps I didn't make this clear last time

Due to your poor performance in Football Universe we have deemed your IQ too low to play in the ranked team, I apologize but this also puts you in the "retard" catagory.

Tupac

Due to your poor performance in Football Universe we have deemed your IQ too low to play in the ranked team, I apologize but this also puts you in the "retard" catagory.
I know you aint talking, I catch passes over you every single time smh

P

Pump

Yikes 1 A high school player talking trash to a hall of fame roblox QB, do I have to pull up my ingame stats?

oxy

VIP
Include the interceptions, I know for a fact there's more interceptions than actual passes
ya'll really talking about stats when I have the best ones here? i was voted #1 in the RFL Hall of Fame and have won numerous Roblox Bowls, my ring count equals all my fingers. I am absolutely fucking dripping in rings and you dont even have 1

Spectre8105

ya'll really talking about stats when I have the best ones here? i was voted #1 in the RFL Hall of Fame and have won numerous Roblox Bowls, my ring count equals all my fingers. I am absolutely fucking dripping in rings and you dont even have 1
Im the Jerry Rice and Randy Moss of Football Universe I know you got me fucked up smh
Yikes 1 A high school player talking trash to a hall of fame roblox QB, do I have to pull up my ingame stats?
Make your Football Universe Tier List, we got to settle some beef

Rightpop

Aight Hold a Reborn tournament Middleschool vs Highschool Vs College vs Adults. Us Highschoolers would probably win

lets see reborn do what they usually do and instantly act like they all love you on your going away post after trying to bully you out of the community. Should rename this post to "Bronze Smite Player Finally Resigns"
I think that's mostly because the people who would be toxic just don't say anything because it's too rude/they'll get in trouble, so they just either opt of talking or pretend to be nice so they can feel good about themselves.