legion 3rd ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

legion

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Legion sith lord legion
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095392541/
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: somthin like the void ( eros)
Reason for Ban: extreme disrespect
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: called your staff member a trap for using a girl player model and said that they were rubbing up on the emperor hence why they were always on korriban
Why you should be unbanned: your staff member got triggered/mad that I made a joke out of it but if your member and I could come to an agreement that your staff member leaves me alone and I take a 3 day player mute with chat allowed cuz I need it to talk that I will stop with my hes a trap comments and jokes and that neither of us speak or even come near each other again another one of these issues will never happen again ( p.s. keep comments about the ban and not past problems most of you keep on doing that ive informed shepard that keeps happening instead of people doing judgement on the current ban thank you have a good day)( p.s.s if boomer comments another hatefull message on here i expect the comment to be either removed or him to be warned hes done this for the other bans but even after i report him i see no staff dealing with it or informing me they have dealt with it

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
-2 that’s actually player diss. If we want to include your comments towards him last night after the event too then you’re ban should have happened a lot sooner.

legion

-2 that’s actually player diss. If we want to include your comments towards him last night after the event too then you’re ban should have happened a lot sooner.

Yeah but they handled it after you left by giving me a 10 min mute and telling either knock it off or face further problems

-3 you are CONSISTENTLY being toxic, why do you say you want to improve but you don't ever? Every single interaction i've had with you, you were either screaming or just being toxic to players.

legion

-3 you are CONSISTENTLY being toxic, why do you say you want to improve but you don't ever? Every single interaction i've had with you, you were either screaming or just being toxic to players.
Clearly you did not see the p.s we are not talking past issues we are talk about the ban and the problems around it remove your comment and put something up that is about the ban ty :)

legion

From what I heard about the ban you do not deserve an unban. I'm surprised that you are not banned for longer.

They can only issue so many in tell I'm permanently banned and they haven't even told me when I'll be on my last try

As a preface your whole "don't talk about past problems" request is out of the question purely because your past problems only shows your current ones are repeats of each other and that this isn't some one time mistake or something.
It seems that you were actually told to stop messing with Eros the night before and even got punished for it, so that should have been a big red flag that you shouldn't continue this or it's not going to be a slap on the wrist. You knew the consequences and have been punished for lashing out at players before, so I have no idea why you're making an appeal for something you know you did wrong and something you have been punished multiple times for in the past.
Nobody knows when your "last chance" will be, so let's do each other a favor and just not push it to that point.

legion

As a preface your whole "don't talk about past problems" request is out of the question purely because your past problems only shows your current ones are repeats of each other and that this isn't some one time mistake or something.
It seems that you were actually told to stop messing with Eros the night before and even got punished for it, so that should have been a big red flag that you shouldn't continue this or it's not going to be a slap on the wrist. You knew the consequences and have been punished for lashing out at players before, so I have no idea why you're making an appeal for something you know you did wrong and something you have been punished multiple times for in the past.
Nobody knows when your "last chance" will be, so let's do each other a favor and just not push it to that point.

No Dan clearly I don't like any of you and you guys don't either so why don't you gather your pales get a meeting happening and see what happens cuz I don't want to be in the server either but I paid money for a cc thats not gonna be in it for a bit longer so why should I give a damn about any of the comments you all posted

Eeehhh think of it as you want that's what they wrote in the ban simply putting it that way
Im not taking it from what they said im takijg it from what u said in your appeal " I will stop with my hes a trap comments and jokes " jokes and comments are both plural so u have been doing this more than 1 time more than 1 time is what i would consider harrassment

legion

Im not taking it from what they said im takijg it from what u said in your appeal " I will stop with my hes a trap comments and jokes " jokes and comments are both plural so u have been doing this more than 1 time more than 1 time is what i would consider harrassment
Yeah and threatening is also considered harrassing to which Eros has done to me for literally nothing

legion

Yeah and threatening is also considered harrassing to which Eros has done to me for literally nothing
But becuz this is a fucking ban appeal and not a staff report im not allowed to add it in not my fault blame the system and excuse of oh we need video proof shit

Status
Not open for further replies.