legion 3rd ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Dan clearly I don't like any of you and you guys don't either so why don't you gather your pales get a meeting happening and see what happens cuz I don't want to be in the server either but I paid money for a cc thats not gonna be in it for a bit longer so why should I give a damn about any of the comments you all posted
I'm not sure what you mean by your suggestion that I gather Staff and "see what happens", but I'm going to assume you mean about when your "last chance" is. Yeah, that's going to be a hard no if that's the case since we don't really plan ahead and say "We're going to let this guy insult everyone 15 times until we perma ban him" because that would just be stupid and encourage people to waste all their chances. About your comment of why you should give a damn about what others have said; I want you to realize where you are and what you're doing. You're in the ban appeal section attempting to get your ban either shortened or entirely removed. If you don't care what other people say on your appeal then why are you making an appeal? Do you just post this so you can argue with people while you're off the server too?

legion

I'm not sure what you mean by your suggestion that I gather Staff and "see what happens", but I'm going to assume you mean about when your "last chance" is. Yeah, that's going to be a hard no if that's the case since we don't really plan ahead and say "We're going to let this guy insult everyone 15 times until we perma ban him" because that would just be stupid and encourage people to waste all their chances. About your comment of why you should give a damn about what others have said; I want you to realize where you are and what you're doing. You're in the ban appeal section attempting to get your ban either shortened or entirely removed. If you don't care what other people say on your appeal then why are you making an appeal? Do you just post this so you can argue with people while you're off the server too?
No just to prove my point that I can change my ways but none of you can

Why post it anyway if I hate all of you and you all hate me it's a good motive and save the staff members ass
Legion have i ever come accross as hating u ? Ive alwaysblooked at things with an unbiased opinion if what u have proves eros broke the rules ill support it but until there is an actual report nothing can happen

legion

And you know what I did attempt to change my ways but when you guys can't let something go and move on what's the point in changing and attempting to be a nice guy only to have to sit there and deal with assholes who can't change I gave it an attempt dan dident work so well first day getting shit from crimson dealing with okeas smug tone towards me dealing with Jedi who insult you all day and staff doing nothing about it even after I called them while there In the act but not doing shit now you wonder why I'm always in a pissed off mood that's why if I could have my 50$ back I'd leave your server in a heart beat you would never even hear from again

derpy1

-1, Sorry man, just wait out the 3 days; you were being really toxic to Eros and I was there during the whole thing. I'm not sure if this stemmed off of Eros getting the ancient or not, but that seems like a grudge you were holding and you decided to take your anger out in a toxic/inappropriate manner. Once again, just wait out the time, it was a completely just ban.

And you know what I did attempt to change my ways but when you guys can't let something go and move on what's the point in changing and attempting to be a nice guy only to have to sit there and deal with assholes who can't change I gave it an attempt dan dident work so well first day getting shit from crimson dealing with okeas smug tone towards me dealing with Jedi who insult you all day and staff doing nothing about it even after I called them while there In the act but not doing shit now you wonder why I'm always in a pissed off mood that's why if I could have my 50$ back I'd leave your server in a heart beat you would never even hear from again
I think I heard a good quote a while back that could be applied to this situation, but I have terrible memory about those kinds of things. It was something like "It takes years to build your reputation up and just 5 second to ruin it." With this quote in mind, your past actions aren't going to leave anyone's mind for a while and it is going to take time for people to move on and see you as something other than some mistake you did a while back. I'll admit, it sucks coming back after you've done something wrong and getting shit on for it, but if you just do what you did before that made them view you negatively then you're never going to change how they view you into a positive way. To put it simply: If you are an asshole and people say you suck because you're an asshole, being an asshole will only encourage them more and view you as an asshole more. It's not going to be easy to change people's minds and it's going to take time if you truly want to.

legion

I think I heard a good quote a while back that could be applied to this situation, but I have terrible memory about those kinds of things. It was something like "It takes years to build your reputation up and just 5 second to ruin it." With this quote in mind, your past actions aren't going to leave anyone's mind for a while and it is going to take time for people to move on and see you as something other than some mistake you did a while back. I'll admit, it sucks coming back after you've done something wrong and getting shit on for it, but if you just do what you did before that made them view you negatively then you're never going to change how they view you into a positive way. To put it simply: If you are an asshole and people say you suck because you're an asshole, being an asshole will only encourage them more and view you as an asshole more. It's not going to be easy to change people's minds and it's going to take time if you truly want to.
After the 2nd ban I gave up on the server only reason why I keep coming back is cuz I put money into it do you really thing I wanna be there dealing with anything happening no I don't I try doing what you wanted it failed I tried doing it a different way it failed I don't want to be there but I have to get my moneys worth from that fucking cc that I'm still waiting on

legion

But whatever remove the ban appeal same shits gonna happen again anyway might aswell play league while waiting

Okeas

VIP
The reason why I almost always show up to your sits is because a lot of staff don’t know how to deal with your constant screaming. With the sit you’re talking about I actually saved you from a ban. I took it over to get Arorous to talk to you then I pulled Crimson off to talk to him. After it was dealt with you both walked away with just a verbal. I believe that’s better than getting an earlier ban.

-1, listen legion I understand you have issues with some staff and stuff that happened in the past. But listen it needs to stop, I understand the issues that you have as I have had similar issues in the past. You just need to learn to calm down a bit and not insult everyone at something that happens that you dont like. I am not trying to be rude but I dont like to see the server being toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.