Asi Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Emperor Asi
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100567630
Banning Staff: Console
Reason for Ban: ERP, Harassment, Failrp, Pedophilia
Ban Time: 12 hours
What did you do?: i was dueling koint
Why you should be unbanned: i didnt do any harassment and i dont like how i got banned for being a pedophile like that doesnt make any sense.
if this has to do with boomers little sister joining. if thats the reason why i got banned which 1 i didn’t harass her only thing i did was train her and that was it koint was there watching me train so im honestly confused on why i got banned

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.1769

Caitlyn2

I'm surprised you only were banned for 12 hours.

The punishment does not fit the alleged crime. ERP, Harassment, Failrp, Pedophilia Should probably be a lengthy ban or perma.

Whskey

100% what Caitlyn said, anyways its 12 hours, go to bed and when you wake up and shower you should be good.

Shepard

Founder
it should be longer if it was actually doing it, i havent seen any proof and i would like to hear from the banning staff.

Shepard

Founder
logs will be printed at server restart we will review logs then and decide if we should punish further based on logs.

Shade Tano

logs will be printed at server restart we will review logs then and decide if we should punish further based on logs.
i was in my throne room with my girlfriend and it was down time too but that doesnt mean i e shouldve said that but we was just joking around also i have a council meeting to do tomorrow but i should be unbanned before that.

Caitlyn2

This wasnt from him but

"(OOC) (Yogi) DT XO Cpt Y0Gi: Hey baby, you may be boomers little sister, but that doesnt matter to me wink wink
(OOC) (indiesinger) Mijeka Ryahi: im 12"

It is showing that sith were harassing and multiple people were doing this on Sith. Abit more likely that some harassment is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.