Remove Darth Jar Jar Pay-To-Win Aspects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella**

Yo, why is Reborn pay-to-win now after it's been said many times it isn't? This is so broken, Darth Jar Jar shouldn't be able to mix trees that is extremely broken, I'm surprised no one complained about it

Shade Tano

the only reason why your complaining about it is so that you can get the emperor tree nerf and ot me lol only logical explanation

Estrella**

the only reason why your complaining about it is so that you can get the emperor tree nerf and ot me lol only logical explanation
Lmfao you are so far off I can give a damn about your emperor skill tree, I actually believe the Emp skill tree should be getting buffed rather than nerfed which is what Shepard said will happen. Not everything is about you nor am I going to OT you, your own Sith will OT you, it will just take a bit of time

Myth

VIP
Darth Jar Jar has always been a meme to buy. I was VERY surprised when I was told they had buffs now.

Caitlyn2

Darth Jar Jar has always been a meme to buy. I was VERY surprised when I was told they had buffs now.

I always thought it was a meme, I heard people were buying it and wwas surprised. But now I realized its just selling emperor buff smh.

Shade Tano

Lmfao you are so far off I can give a damn about your emperor skill tree, I actually believe the Emp skill tree should be getting buffed rather than nerfed which is what Shepard said will happen. Not everything is about you nor am I going to OT you, your own Sith will OT you, it will just take a bit of time
well you didn’t mention a buff once and you got my tree fucked up so technically yes it is about me cause you fucked up my tree

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Honestly, sort of upset that the job I was playing just got nerfed into oblivion.

Spectre8105

Jar jar should only have emperor HP + Dmg buff, Emperor should be the only one with access to the Faction leader skill tree

Tbh people might leave the server if shit gets nerfed the high donators probably smh.
That proboly wont happen. Darth Jar Jar was too op to begin with, especially since it has the Emp skill tree. The previous nerf did help but not alot since they still have it. Honestly I like Anzati's solution the best and that is too allow Darth Jar Jar classes to pick two skill tree's and they have access both of them and can switch between them, I.E Darth jar Jar can have sorcerer and Maruader skill tree.

Also there is like 3-4 people who own Darth Jar Jar, lets say they all hate the idea of it being nerfed, there are still more people who want it to be nerfed.

It's a meme buy and shouldent really have any big buffs. It was Pay2Win since even though people can still kill you it's going to be alot harder for them to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.