Most Hated Player In Reborn History?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myth

VIP
So we all know the most loved player of all time is Miles. Who gets the opposite? Here are my candidates:

RDE
TYR (Has the record for most denied ban appeals)
MIRA
CAITLYN

I think its probably Tyr for me, but Caitlyn overall. Atleast RDE tried to improve, Mira was ok for a bit, tyr was just constantly a troll and caitlyn is the reason many quit the server. I dont hate Caitlyn myself but I understand why many in the community dislike them.

Narwhale

Its moxxi, although I wouldnt call him much of a player, my mans has no game, couldnt even get his nut with an e-girl even AFTER offering an artifact.

Myth

VIP
I think by a decent margin it's me over Moxxi by quite a bit.
dont get too full of youself. moxxi has years of people hating on him as emp on you. Aswell as founder hate, and the people hes banned. He was literally forced out of the community one point as a founder because he was so hated. He got staff perms removed on his own server.

Narwhale

yo. @Mithril Dragon has 6, I REPEAT SIX, E-girls in his DMs. Be careful, this pussy-magnet might just snatch your grill right up.
@Arata Winters Hide yo kids
@Narwhale Hide yo Wife
@Oil Hide yo Husband (Get it cause oil is gay xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd)
@Spectre8105 This is a notification your mom will be missing for the next few days while I hide her. I will keep her safe from @Mithril Dragon 's legendary coochie cruscade.

Caitlyn

dont get too full of youself. moxxi has years of people hating on him as emp on you. Aswell as founder hate, and the people hes banned. He was literally forced out of the community one point as a founder because he was so hated. He got staff perms removed on his own server.

people can call moxxi a simp but its not the same as someone saying they want me to be stoned to death. or call me an abuser etc.

and on the whole emp thing many people decided to OT me to put moxxi in and even went the lengths of cheating to achieve it.

its not a big deal tho there r worse peoples. people say they r going to come to murder me and burn my house down/rape me all the time on the internet so it's all desensitized in my head naow.

Narwhale

people can call moxxi a simp but its not the same as someone saying they want me to be stoned to death. or call me an abuser etc.

and on the whole emp thing many people decided to OT me to put moxxi in and even went the lengths of cheating to achieve it.

its not a big deal tho there r worse peoples. people say they r going to come to murder me and burn my house down/rape me all the time on the internet so it's all desensitized in my head naow.
I dont speak queef, so quit flappin your gums pussylips.

Narwhale

Caitlyn, have you ever considered being on this list of hated people is not a good thing? I just saw a photo of you and you look like someones spore creation fucked honey boo boo. Whatever creature raised you in the cave you crawled out of should write you an apology. If I had to describe you to someone who had never seen you before I would probably say "She looks like if ricky burwick had a less attractive twin that got a gender change" You got a personallity like more toxic version of keemstar.

If we wanna talk about dicks ill do a cock reveal when you do.

oxy

VIP
@Pump i fucking despise this kid, this kid would non stop ride my cock over and over for my artifact, it was fucking crazy, funniest part is that hes 60% gay so its not surprising in the slightest

Status
Not open for further replies.