Pains Goodbye.

Pain

Well i guess its about time i finally say goodbye to Reborn. This server has been apart of my life for many years and it has brought me so much joy playing with everybody, engaging in RP, Overthrows and even just fucking around but I just don't think the server is for me anymore I've stuck around through 2 JVS shutdowns 1 SWTOR shutdown and 2 Minecraft shutdowns and I just don't feel that its right for me to stay with this community anymore. This is not a decision I make lightly and hopefully ill be back in the future Goodbye everyone and a special goodbye to all these people who made reborn my favrioute server to play over the years:

Nabe
Croc
Rocky
Jaeger / JarJar
Sloth
Koint
Crimson
Envy
Kubo
Fishy
Eggo
Ronnie
Rowe
Oil
Eros
Riddick
Porrith
Cruen
Steely
Achillies
Theseus
Mig
Yort
Scary
Sauron
Spin
Watcher/Melvin
Spin
Snuggles
Purple
Schnitzel

My memory is trash so if I forgot you reply & ill add you <3

Last edited:

Ronnie

Owner
A great shame to lose you from the staff team, but hopefully not from the server as a whole.
I do hope your resignation does not mean you do not show up as a player now and again.
Best of health to you and I hope you are doing well.

Well i guess its about time i finally say goodbye to Reborn. This server has been apart of my life for many years and it has brought me so much joy playing with everybody, engaging in RP, Overthrows and even just fucking around but I just don't think the server is for me anymore I've stuck around through 2 JVS shutdowns 1 SWTOR shutdown and 2 Minecraft shutdowns and I just don't feel that its right for me to stay with this community anymore. This is not a decision I make lightly and hopefully ill be back in the future Goodbye everyone and a special goodbye to all these people who made reborn my favrioute server to play over the years:

Nabe
Croc
Rocky
Jaeger / JarJar
Sloth
Koint
Crimson
Envy
Kubo
Fishy
Eggo
Ronnie
Rowe
Oil
Eros
Riddick
Porrith
Cruen
Steely
Achillies
Theseus
Mig
Yort
Scary
Sauron
Spin
Watcher/Melvin
Spin
Snuggles
Purple

My memory is trash so if I forgot you reply & ill add you <3
mans really gonna forget me like that, dont overdose on marijaoune TC

He put me on the list and didn't even know I'd see it. Also goddamn, third place!

On a serious note, it's been a pleasure my friend. We saw through it all, I hope to see you again somehow. Perhaps cause some chaos in our own special way again. See you Bud.

Pain

On a serious note, it's been a pleasure my friend. We saw through it all, I hope to see you again somehow. Perhaps cause some chaos in our own special way again. See you Bud.
Ofcourse old friend. You know I'm always down to OT if you need me :)