anzatis warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallox

+1 people need to stop having to be on their best behaviors all the time and should be able to have a chance to express/break a small rule from time to time. Anzati has been trying his best to stay out of trouble and I don’t think this should be the thing that puts him back on the wrong tracks. Label Anzati as toxic if u want but he is genuinely kinda trying to improve so try to give him a chance and like Spectre said just because he is an old player doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be able to screw up.

Cruen

-2 Anzati, you're an experienced enough player to know the rules by now, and this type of behavior shouldn't be acceptable, you have been on this server longer than me, and longer than most people, so you should know the rules better than anyone. I disagree with how rocky handled this specific situation but to reiterate, YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.

-2 Anzati, you're an experienced enough player to know the rules by now, and this type of behavior shouldn't be acceptable, you have been on this server longer than me, and longer than most people, so you should know the rules better than anyone. I disagree with how rocky handled this specific situation but to reiterate, YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW.
im only appealing it because its false.
You wanna not be targetting me? And say why for once? You're legit -1'ing everything I post no matter what it is.

not a personal attack?
You say that some kid that has hated me my whole time on here.
And is literally -1'ing EVERYTHING I do without a reason isnt targetting? HAHAHAH go back to thinking being toxic IC is allowed.

Sitrin

VIP
not a personal attack?
You say that some kid that has hated me my whole time on here.
And is literally -1'ing EVERYTHING I do without a reason isnt targetting? HAHAHAH go back to thinking being toxic IC is allowed.
1. Not targeting you, it's my opinion
2. Stop being toxic and maybe people will like you :)

+1. It's my opinion that he should've been taken to a sit for this situation, or asked to stop before getting warned. Mic spam, while annoying, isn't like RDM, where it's immediately a serious offense, it's a minor offense. I understand that Anzati has 22 warns and should know the rules by now, but again, it's not a super serious offense where he should be warned immediately.

You know the rules Anzati you should know not to do this but it should have been a verbal in a sit first not straight to a warn. Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.