Return The Old Duel Wielding Animations

Lukir

VIP
Now sure this might be my opinion, but I guess we'll see who agrees with me. The old duel saber swing animations were superior to what remains now. I understand we're trying to change up the animations and form names which personally I love, the old names were a bit simple and boring, but man oh man am I excited to try out duel wielding again, sure I may not have been one of the more pronounced duelers when it came to reputation, but I was up there with the others back in 2.0-3.0 days. And I dont know about you, but the most important swing to the duel blades was most definitely the pokies. As you will see in the video below, I had a PK Duel against LIL Pump, and man do I hope to regain that pokie poke, it made the form! I understand making animations is difficult, and if that specific animation doesn't come with the wiltos system by default, I would be more than happy to look into making a new custom animation, I do have a lot of experience in lua coding, been at it since I was about 13, so if not possible, I'm willing to offer my hand at it. Anyway thanks for reading, I'm glad to see new and especially old members returning, I know I was banned right before 4.0 came out but just to be clear, I was not a fan of a certain person and just didn't care by that point, I'm happy to be back in the community, and can say that I wont be acting the same way I was banned for. I'm not 17 anymore. Have a good one homies. <3

Cruen

Totally agree, I miss the old dual sabers more than anything else. I was so excited to come back and use the old form and then immediately super bummed when I found out they were changed. Also from what I have heard a lot of people in the community share the same sentiment as you with missing some of the old saber forms

Ronnie

Owner
Definitely will look into this today. I think they're not as strong as they should be at the moment.

Dual sabers should be a bit stronger and lowered down in point cost. As far as the pokie animations go that still exist, but it's the heavy animation not the light which I believe it should stay that way as they tend to ghost blade the most in my experience.

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
I think the return of the classic Arrogant form would be a perfect way to bring Dual Sabers back into the fighting scene. I already use the Dual Sabers but I would love to have the classic form back, it is what I used my entire time on Reborn. It would definitely result in it being more balanced and able to combat most of the "Meta" forms.

I would go back to dual sabers right away as well. THE ONLY reason I use a saberstaff is because I physically can't afford to get dual wielding

I would love it if content creators would go back to giving Juggernaut ivory colored masks. That dragon head would still look pretty rad in juggernaut's regular mask palette of white and red. The current two on the submission just look... weird.
routerlogin

watch IPL

Last edited: