Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Knight Aiden STEAM_0:0:14984767

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Observer, JPL, and Ronnie

Reason: FAIL RP

Proof(Highly recommended):

#1 KOOM CONVERTION CONFIRMATION.
1.png

#2 ANZATI CONFIRMING STAFF WERE INVOLVED IN THE FAILRP PROCEDURE.
2.png

#3 ACCORDING TO THE REBORN RULEBOOK SECTION 7-C, Once a conversion happen, he must start at the lowest rank. isnt 3 days to be a knight and 1 week for master trial ? just wondering.
3.png

#4 i Like how the Council ask their player to RP in the order announcements BUT its ok to failrp when the council say yes. RULES APPLY TO EVERYONE !
4.png

Additional Info if there is any: Well well well, looks like the people decided to commit a huge collective failrp, im glad i was here to see it, very disappointed from EXECUTIVES, regardless, i am asking for koom to be a padawan. The Man became a sith only because he could not achieve GM as fast as he wanted. He probably spoke about it and anzati tried to force thing up..... anyways, you want this community to be more RP oriented, @Gabe please my man, this isn't fun, how can someone converte and then come back in less then 10hrs and be Grand Master.

This message is for you Observer, JPL, and Ronnie, What you have done is the reason people aren't playing on the server, you cannot failrp or void rp action because you think its best for the server, i am not saying Koom should not be GM or anyone else, what i say is, there is a way of doing thing! Most of the current Jedi players are wannabe Sith that could not climb the rank and joined the jedi in hope of achieving the JC rank, you are literally asking people with bad rp experience to rp as jedi ? what do you expect ? A jedi without rp isnt a jedi, a sith without rp can be what sith does, a pvp player that kill and not care. Please respect your Rule Book Section 7-C and either make Koom Padawan or COME OUT WITH A REAL ROLEPLAY STORY, MAKE AN EVENT ??!?? A SAVIOR ??!? USE UR BRAIN instead of destroying roleplay.

Last edited:

Luft

you made me lose the few braincells i have left, you're making such a big deal out of absolutely nothing and i'm pretty sure it was observer if im not wrong

shadowz1995

Hey man, I'm not sure what you heard or where your getting your conviction for this from but something happened among the higher ups that caused a chain of events to happen. It was basically something that transcended the RP and needed to be rectified for the sake of maintaining the health of the server and not shaking things up drastically.

I can appreciate what you are trying to do here by checking the people in positions of influence and making sure they aren't abusing their status. It's honorable to a degree and I think everyone can respect that.

But this here was more a sequence of decisions that were made because of OOC influences and needed to be rectified once everything was said and done. That is what happened and everything that you see is a result of that happening. So, yes it was unconventional but there wasn't any abuse of power happening and nothing was done with malicious intent or some weird desire to stay in power. The chips just needed to fall this way to keep everything together, alright?

Aiden

Hey man, I'm not sure what you heard or where your getting your conviction for this from but something happened among the higher ups that caused a chain of events to happen. It was basically something that transcended the RP and needed to be rectified for the sake of maintaining the health of the server and not shaking things up drastically.

I can appreciate what you are trying to do here by checking the people in positions of influence and making sure they aren't abusing their status. It's honorable to a degree and I think everyone can respect that.

But this here was more a sequence of decisions that were made because of OOC influences and needed to be rectified once everything was said and done. That is what happened and everything that you see is a result of that happening. So, yes it was unconventional but there wasn't any abuse of power happening and nothing was done with malicious intent or some weird desire to stay in power. The chips just needed to fall this way to keep everything together, alright?
i 100% agree with koom being GM but i 100% disagree with how it was done, especially after a conversion.

My wish was that the Executive and Game master would of come up with a Jedi event were a " Master Jedi " A Hero maybe ? w/e would of came in and be voted on as the new GM.

what was missing by the executive wasn't the good intention, but the roleplay aspect of it.

Luft

i 100% agree with koom being GM but i 100% disagree with how it was done, especially after a conversion.

My wish was that the Executive and Game master would of come up with a Jedi event were a " Master Jedi " A Hero maybe ? w/e would of came in and be voted on as the new GM.

what was missing by the executive wasn't the good intention, but the roleplay aspect of it.
not every single major thing that happens on this server needs to be roleplayed like a full on event

Aiden

not every single major thing that happens on this server needs to be roleplayed like a full on event
whynot ?

yes, any major thing should be roleplayed because guess what

its a starwars rp server ..................

also.....

events make people happy
events stimulate the people to be on
events are a key element of any gmod server
events also can be used for rp event

im just saying that, this opportunity could of been a great rp experience for a FACTION that indeed lack rp.

again ? maybe im wrong

Xaavier

Look. I know you are an avid roleplay buff, but this is not failrp. It was a miscommunication that was rectified swiftly and efficiently. As someone who RP’s a lot you’ve heard of things being voided yes? That’s what happened. The situation was voided. When Koom converted? Icly, that is erased from everyone’s mind. It did not happen at all.

You are the only one who’s making an issue out of nothing. I think you are forgetting that this is a semi serious RP server. It everything is going to be perfectly roleplayed out or made into an event. Koom shouldn’t be punished with a name PK because of a miscommunication. It’s not fair to him. And in the end, it’s not up to you either. The executives made their decision and that decision was to help out the Jedi to stop them from falling apart further.

You also claim it’s failrp because of section 7. The conversion to Sith was done properly. But seeing as it was voided, going back to Jedi was not a conversion, it was a revert of a conversion, meaning section 7 is completely moot.

Essentially, this is a report with no actual backing as a rule break. It was a decision to revert something due to a bad situation in order to benefit the server and the Jedi as a whole. You are the one making a big deal over nothing cause “muh roleplay” even though it changes absolutely nothing. You wouldn’t even be here for this “Master Jedi Hero.” Event in the first place due to your LOA.

Last edited:

shadowz1995

Right, and I get that. Truly, I do. But as Xaavier pointed out, it was more just voiding the entire course of events as a whole due to there being some misunderstandings and miscommunication that caused it. That's all it was. Like voiding an advert or a IC comm that turned out to be an accident or misunderstanding.

Ronnie

Owner
DENIED

At the end of the day, this was a messy situation and either way there would have been some rules broken and some roleplay retconned.
It is unfortunate that it came to that, but as staff, and as Executives, it is our job to deal with it in the context it is in as well as the wider context of the server.
We came to this conclusion after a lot of debate with the entire Jedi Council and amongst ourselves, because it is the decision we believe to be the best for the quality of the Order and the server as a whole.
We were told that over half of the Jedi Council would have left the Order if we did not make this decision.
As such, the status quo stands, and I hope you understand our decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.