Shade Tano ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: ⸸ Shade ⸸ i don’t remember my ingame name
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100567630
Banning Staff: ronnie
Reason for Ban: i forgot the reason trolling minging something like that
Ban Time: perma
What did you do?: i told a royal guard u let me get that close to your emperor and ronnie perma banned me btw i was like 2 players spaces away from the royal guard.
Why you should be unbanned: ive been banned for like 7 months i think i lose track of time so one of the admins can give the correct time i was banned. anyways i thought the ban was very silly. i should be unbanned because what i did was no where close to be a perma. plus i didn't have any warns prior. to be fair what i did wasnt even in the rules. talking to the emperor/ royal guard is such a trolling thing to do. its such a perma ban. i think as a suggestion you shouldn't be like in ur admin meetings at the time. shade is such a horrible player. one thing that he does should be a perma. this was so long ago but i JUST got a master named koint and he was like you didnt even break a rule. anyways i should be unbanned now. what i did wasnt even worthy of a perma.

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.
no

yea idk man something about the fact that you were caught hacking multiple times and ontop of that you never actually play the server, you just run around being retarded. hows valkyrie btw?

Shade Tano

yea idk man something about the fact that you were caught hacking multiple times and ontop of that you never actually play the server, you just run around being retarded. hows valkyrie btw?
not multiple times. just once. your anti cheat caught me. even tho i was never banned for hacking any other time. i think also valk is fun but i hardly play gmod anymore. multiple is crazy

Shade Tano

ah yea that guy. idk man, you'd probably get unbanned if you were semi-serious. server is much more roleplay orientated now
you say its role play orientated but i literally got banned for using my mic. i think it was more of a hate ban. i didn't even break a rule. if you can tell me what rule i cant talk to the royal guards with the emperor there. but ronnie classified it as trolling/minging. lets say i was actually TROLLING. a perma is crazy

you say its role play orientated but i literally got banned for using my mic. i think it was more of a hate ban. i didn't even break a rule. if you can tell me what rule i cant talk to the royal guards with the emperor there. but ronnie classified it as trolling/minging. lets say i was actually TROLLING. a perma is crazy
yea like i said mang idk. probably just heard you speak and understood who you were so he banned

-1 you’re ultra toxic and also have a history of hacking on the server. This appeal is just you saying “I don’t deserve it, I didn’t do anything” rather than appealing for your past or promising change.

Status
Not open for further replies.