Obibo's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obibo

VIP
Game Master Application

Steam name: Obibo
Steam ID: 76561198302255110
Ingame name(s): Jedi Council Obibo - 59th SARCT CPL Plo Kenek - Sith Apprentice Bandon
Current play time: over 200 hours
Time in Garry’s Mod: 913 hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Freelancer's CWRP (I was a T-Mod but i helped a GM craft an event) T-Mods also had permissions to create mini events
Time as position: 50 hours (The server didnt last long due to a corrupt owner)

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself a good builder?
[ ] yes
[x ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
As a T-Mod on freelancer's, i created a lot of mini events where NPCs had to be controlled on damage amount, notarget, health, and more.
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I consider myself very proficient in star wars lore. as for experience with creating storylines, i have helped gamemasters on other servers come up with ideas for events

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[1 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Create fun and engaging events to liven up the passive and non passive RP on the server

Plan an event (story based or building based): https://docs.google.com/document/d/123S9KMLFJ-jvoD5wEokSfZMpT_kqtV6mkH2rL_ppyew/edit?usp=sharing

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Obiboa, have permission from Cause Marek (SA) to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview:
Hi, my name is Obibo, Im an avid gamer and star wars fan, i never really knew or thought about Star Wars RP on GMod until about 4 months ago, but once I started, I was hooked. It's really fun to be able to be a Star Wars character of my own design and act out home-brewed stories with other players across the world. I find it a really good outlet to express myself and have fun. I can guarantee that if i have freetime its going to be used on this server, and i have a LOT of freetime. I really like to create star wars stories and characters of my own, and as stated above, this server has given me a chance to do that. I feel that if I was a gamemaster i could also fulfill my want to create my own star wars stories for others to enjoy. I consider myself to be creative and I think i could use that creativity to bring fun stories to other players. I dont have too much experience on the building side of things but i am very eager and willing to learn. I do, however have experience when it comes to creating stories as I have done that on other servers. I really have a lot of fun on reborn, and I'd like to share that fun I have with other people.

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I think that you should support my application because I consider myself to be calm and level headed despite bad circumstances. I'm also Creative, and i like to help other people have fun. I also have a decent amount of experience with SWRP as out of my 900 hours, over 700 of them have been on SWRP, also, about 150 hours have been spent on sandbox mode, messing around and learning new ways to create fun things. (the remaining hours are prophunt with my friend) In sumarry, I think that I have the skills necessary to make fun and engaging events that players will want to participate in.

Last edited:
P

Pallox

Same as Atticus I really only know you because you’re JC so I’m gonna stay neutral

Also jeez there are a lot of new GM apps

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloak

VIP
-2 Pretty much the same as Pallox. I only know you from being a Jedi Council member. I'd recommend you to somehow stand out more to the community so more people can get to know you, I'd recommend you to get on teamspeak more for example and speak to different people. Also your player interview is really short. I'd work on that part before more people come here to say the same thing.

Besides that good luck with your application.

Obibo

VIP
-2 Pretty much the same as Pallox. I only know you from being a Jedi Council member. I'd recommend you to somehow stand out more to the community so more people can get to know you, I'd recommend you to get on teamspeak more for example and speak to different people. Also your player interview is really short. I'd work on that part before more people come here to say the same thing.

Besides that good luck with your application.
Thanks for the suggestions! I actually think i deleted the extra colon by the player interview so i didnt realise that and the reasons for support were seperate areas. Also, I wasnt quite clear at what was wanted so i took a few looks at other apps and realised where i went wrong, Thanks!

IROCONIAN

+1 Enjoyed every interaction with him a great Jedi and love all of his event ideas, very SWTOR and memorable!

Papi

VIP
same as pallox only really seen you on jedi and have had very few interactions It would be nice to spend more time around the community so neutral

Obibo

VIP
same as pallox only really seen you on jedi and have had very few interactions It would be nice to spend more time around the community so neutral
Thanks for the feedback! After pallor told me the same thing I actually made a sith life to try and get more connected with the server though I haven't had it for long. Regardless, I appreciate any and all feedback!

Myth

VIP
Denied, not enough attention after 3 bumps. You can get permission to re-apply again in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.