Go Back to Clone Wars

If you want guns, go play clone wars. Every time I try and say something about troopers I’m always met by flame BY THE TROOPERS. They shouldn’t be such a turning force in a fight on tatooine or in a raid.

V

Vantas

the only reason why any of you hate anything like other forms/force users/troopers are because they simply counter your play style or because they are annoying to fight there may be no reason for troopers to be on a jvs server other than the lore every era had some kind of trooper faction but they still have a role on the reborn as a supporting role to saber users you say were fucking op but were almost useless after all the nerfs we have had the only times troopers can actually stay alive or do anything productive are in groups our literal role is to overpower you with range and numbers if theres a single trooper they are useless they are good as dead in a 1v1 fight and i know alot of people are going to agree with this post because they just dont like being killed by troopers but in the end theres just no reason to remove troopers

Oat man

FUCK TROOPER'S YOU CAN KILL THEM EZ I A 1v1 BUT THERE IS NEVER JUST ONE THEY RUN IN A PAC AND I HATE IT

Loody

VIP
Hahahhahaha ya make a trooper only faction and then you will have to always vs a group of troopers instead of one

P

Pallox

the only reason why any of you hate anything like other forms/force users/troopers are because they simply counter your play style or because they are annoying to fight there may be no reason for troopers to be on a jvs server other than the lore every era had some kind of trooper faction but they still have a role on the reborn as a supporting role to saber users you say were fucking op but were almost useless after all the nerfs we have had the only times troopers can actually stay alive or do anything productive are in groups our literal role is to overpower you with range and numbers if theres a single trooper they are useless they are good as dead in a 1v1 fight and i know alot of people are going to agree with this post because they just dont like being killed by troopers but in the end theres just no reason to remove troopers
you say "support" but one trooper shouldn't be able to be more help then 5 force users

Spectre8105

I'll state my opinion about troopers in here
1. The knockback is ridiculous on some guns, that's honestly one of the biggest problems I have with troopers

2. Snipers/Riflemen or whatever the fuck they're called deal a little bit too much damage, I wouldn't have a problem with this if they actually played like snipers, but none of them actually snipe they just point-blank spray you. This one is a bit wierd, but I feel like many share the problem of having a sniper barrel inside of their head instead of actually being used like it's suppose to.

3. Add a rule to make it so that troopers cannot jump, turn around, shoot, then resume sprinting. This is the only strategy that is used by many troopers and it makes no sense at all, troopers shouldn't be on the same ground as force-users, they should be finding their own advantages on other terrain and banning this method would encourage the use of said tactics.

Should these changes happen, troopers will become less of an annoyance but still a tide-changing asset if used correctly. My goal with these 3 changes isn't to nerf them to the ground, but change them from their current thorn on the side status to more of an enemy/threat.

Spectre8105

rEmOve TRoOpeRS jUmPInG aBiLItY sO tHE sErVeR IS EvEnlY qUaLiFiEd
You obviously didn't get what I was saying, I was stating that they shouldn't be able to jump to keep their momentum, shoot in the air, and return to sprinting because it allows you to keep your speed while running away from people, while still effectively dealing as much damage as they normally would if they weren't being persued. The ability to jump wouldn't be removed, the ability to use a very annoying strategy would be removed