Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:58194328
Your current rank: VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): Around 2 Years Give or Take
Current level within the server: N/A

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:00 A.M - 12:00 P.M (Obviously Fluxates)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
A lot of these aren't relevant anymore.

Reborn Gaming:
Atlas Gaming Community:
Diversion Networks:
Alpha Roleplay:
Selenium Servers:

Position(s):
Reborn Gaming: Head Moderator & Moderator (2019)
Atlas Gaming Community: Super Admin / Manager (Unknown)
Diversion Networks: Owner / Founder (2017)
Alpha Roleplay: Server Manager (2018)
Selenium Servers: Owner / Founder (2019)

Time as position(s):
Reborn Gaming: Around 2-3 Months
Atlas Gaming Community: Around 1-2 Months
Diversion Networks: Around 1 Year
Alpha Roleplay: Around 4 Months
Selenium Servers: Around 1 Year

Brief overview of the position(s):
Reborn Gaming: I was the Head-Moderator for a bit then the server kind of went downhill... At the time I was helping revamp the staff team to make it more functional along with working with Moxxi at the time to make the server better. We were introducing new systems to the server to keep player interaction. Also, I helped manage the forums a bit aka giving tags and helping around that area.

Atlas Gaming Community: I was the Server Manager / Super Admin for this then Bant changed it to FalloutRP and I left. I was managing the Staff Team and running development on his server before he switched it over.

Diversion Networks: I had worked in the community for around a year with a few friends. This was around the time when Garry's Mod was amazing and we had opened a StarwarsRP & MilitaryRP Server. I managed it for around 1 & 1/2 years before it died off due to a lack of motivation from me and friends.

Alpha Roleplay: I was the Server Manager for this server it was a MilitaryRP server before the game mode completely died. I managed to make a well-organized staff team along with maintaining a good community with active staff. The server had good steady updates to the server to keep it alive. Soon after however I did have to resign due to a death in the family so I wanted to take a break from games altogether and get a grasp on my life.

Selenium Servers: This was more of a Gaming Community I had run for around a year. There isn't much to talk about with it.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Wil], have permission from [Ronnie] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - the minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I think you should support my application because I could provide a great addition to the staff team when the server gets revived and relaunches. I'm extremely active due to the fact that I in short term have no life you could say. I'm always interested in improving myself as a person so I love listening to feedback anyone provides me with. With that, I can be a very easy person to work with. I believe when being on a server the most important thing to keep new players is to have a strong introduction to them. Whether that shows off how the server works or just shows them some of the more unique stuff we offer. The introduction is the most vital part to keep player retention. Although I haven't been active within the community recently I talked to Ronnie and I see that the higher-ranking people within the server actually are caring for the server now. This alone excites me for what's to come to the new Reborn. I understand that it is kind of weird coming out of the blue to apply for staff but I really do think Reborn can be great if the teams behind put effort into it. I think having me on the team could provide a new outlook on the server and a different opinion to help better the server.

Anyway, Thanks for reading my application. I respect any opinion you guys have on me and or write about the application.

Rowe

+3

I like your player interview shows a lot of detail. You seem like a nice guy and we need staff on the server so ayyy why not!

Plus u have experience.

I have no idea if I am allowed to do this but , +1, I personally have seen Treason work not just on Reborn but on Selenium servers. He is a really hard working dude and I enjoy working with him. If I am not allowed to do this just let me know but until then my +1 stands.

Bishop

+3! Really liked the player interview, you definitely have the experience for the position :) ( sorry for being so late on the reply!)

Status
Not open for further replies.