Night's Staff Application

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Chill/Night/Phoenix
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:35676328
Ingame Name(s) - II SI App Horus Valore, TG Padawan Phoenix Valore, IT PVT KING
Server Playtime - 1 day 20 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5.125 hours on main account + a random assort of time on others
Warn Count -0
Age - 23

Relevant Experience
Servers -
Project Renegade, Undead Servers, IUFG, UnitedGamers, Hell on Earth, Last Basion, Apex Networks, NGG Community, A smattering of others that I can't remember
Positions -
I've been almost position that is out there from T-MOD, MOD, Admin, Head Admin, Server Manager and again a smattering of others.
Responsibilities -
My main responsibilities were to help maintain order within the server, running mini events to keep the populace entertained. I also from time to time would help out higher staff with whatever they asked. I have also coordinated staff meetings making sure we stay on time and we stay on topic. Lastly I helped other staff with other assigned duties if they needed help wether they would be a part of the roleplay team or the general principal team.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I am always willing to help. I have always had this kind of trait and just want to help and becoming staff is the best way I believe that I can. I also believe that combing my willingness to help and my abundance of experience make it easy for me to be trained and I will always be willing to hop on duty or go to a call first so that problems can get resolved fast and in a proper manner, I am even willing to help out in events or even do Events so players do not get bored. Honestly in general I will help where I can, whenever I can as long as I am able too if I would become staff on here.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
My experience is the only thing that would make me "more qualified" otherwise we are all equal.
What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
  1. separating the parties form each other and from the general populace
  2. Get Everyone to calm down if the situation calls for it
  3. Ask for each sides story and have them retell it to me so I can get an UNBIAS VIEW
  4. Asking if they have any HARD PROOF
  5. Dealing out proper punishment while trying to please both parties as best I can.
Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I do not have a long answer for this one LOL. I just wanna help as stated above and I know that staffing is a good staring point for people that want to do more and have the time to do more.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
Yes, I understand that at anytime I could lose my position due to me abusing, neglecting or becoming inactive.
USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
I acknowledge that if am lying about anything on my application that I forfeit my right to apply for a staff position.

EDIT: Made it a bit longer, and added some more color to it. Looked rather boring.

Last edited:

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
X Night
Should add a bit more detail too.