Steam Name - YellowEyed
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:77804971
Ingame Name(s) - YellowEyed
Server Playtime - 6+ days this server wipe
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3,800 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - HammerFall and IceFuse (both CW and JvS)
Roles - GM and admin in icefuse at different points and admin for hammerfall.

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
My experience with construction and tools is good I have had experience with making events on other servers just a point I know I'm not best at is decorating a single room I'm better off making larger areas.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I want to help out the server and it would give me something to do when the server is low to think of events I could do later on in the day when there are more people. I want to be able to make my attempts at some RP events as honestly I never really got to do that kind of event as much in any of the other servers so I want to take a shot at it. Besides RP events I do also want to make more PVP events when since it is more of what Im use to and doing a hybrid of mixing both would be great.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I have a lot of time in gmod specifically in StarWars Rp I have been playing off and on for the last 6 or 7 years always going aiming for a higher position and have had many hours of that time being and admin and working with staff so its nothing new im jumping into. Besides my time I know a good amount of lore for star wars that would be great to introduce and use in specific events or just ideas to pull from and change in my own way to make it different.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
I have not as a staff only used as an event character in the past.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
Very well I think that's part of the fun of doing events. Sometimes the player figures out something way to early or finds a detail you missed and moves forward faster than expected. Its fun when these things happen as now you might have to add in something you originally didn't so you can extend it to the point you originally thought or you let the player have there win and work with the actions they have done which is enjoyable to GM as you are slightly panicked in this event and now need to work faster and the player feels enjoys that they messed up the GM and helped move it along faster.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The old republic and kotor really changed my mind in star wars when i first played them and brought to life so much of what I wanted after first being introduced to the stars wars movie and tv show. The Sith Vs Jedi Huge battle where each sith and jedi are not rare to see anymore and there are people with this much power constantly around any planet you visit. The Sith have always interested me and even more so in swtor as you really see how they function with such horrible ways of thinking since sith probably kill more sith than the jedi do and they still manage to be a force this strong.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.
A storyline I would like to attempt is one where jedi and sith are both used at the same time but different starting locations and move until they are brought together where depending on the interaction and how the leaders of the order handle it they may both make a temporary alliance to deal with this threat or one side will wipe the other out of the event. Depending on the choice both or one party will have to get its way through the ruins of the old sith emperor palace where revan and Mitra were defeated and defeat this new threat that threatens both sides survival.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

Part one - Part One is one life if you die you are out of the event.
The leader of the faction gets while meditation hears a faint voice warning them to be careful of there (Catacombs or cave). Bothered by this they gather a group and head to check on what this voice has said. Upon entering all is clear at first sight walking further in until their enemies uncloak now having surrounded the group they must break kill off these attackers. Once dealt with they will continue on and face a mix of soldiers, fallen Jedi, and exiled sith with tamed beasts alongside them. If you still stand after these attacks you will move until the deepest part of your temple is cut off with a shield and your view is blocked by a self-made wall. Your party must figure a way inside past the shield. If they do then you will be walking into a boss fight once dealt with you must check the area and see what it is this new enemy has come for. Once figured out what was taken from you you will also discover their way of escape......

Part two
Tracking down their escape you will be brought to (Either Kashyyke or Ender) where you will find something out of place bringing you to a new room. Once there you look for anything that can help you find out who these people are and what they are planning to do. Inside you will find the bodies of slain force users with and a blood drawn symbol that is no recognizable to anyone there. Not everything in here is dead as you hear movement coming your way as you see a worn down bloodied sith that does not seem to be in the right state of mind even for a sith. As he sees you and moves in to attack with a force scream you either capture him or kill him. Seeing as this is the only living thing in this area and you dont have many ideas of who you are against capturing and torturing is a better choice. If captured and broken you may get the information you seek.

Part 3
Depending on your actions if one group does better than the other that party will arrive at the ruined temple where the leader of this new force awaits first giving them an advantage. When the second group comes it is turned over to the Leaders of the order, ally against a common enemy or do it along and take out the other force. Whichever side wins the slaughter if they don't team up will finish this story but the other story ends there. Depending on what is picked together or alone you go through the ruins and most take out guards until reaching a point where you are out of ways to go and need to find a way forward with clues around the temple or brute force guessing. Once overcoming the obstacle in your path you meet the one who has caused been doing all of this to you. The mysterious force is more is felt to have more power than your leader you dont want to play this fight stupidly. If the amount of people you have is enough ( or possible get aid from the ancient sith and jedi defeated here) and is strong enough you win this outcome will have stopped the destruction that was planned for your empire.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[ YellowEyed]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[YellowEyed]

Weewooicus

Accepted
Welcome to the GM team. Talk to a Sr. Gamemaster to get trained, also make a request in the discord/TS to get your tags.