pizzas merc and dark jedi application.

PizzaHut

QUALIFICATIONS

Steam Name -the [NOX] champion

Steam ID - 76561198328098641

Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Jedi padawan.

Server Playtime -
730 hours (might be longer due to not having a pc i’m with family in another state so it could be longer as i’ve played longer then it is rn)
Garry’s Mod Playtime -
(might be longer due not me not having a pc i’m with family in another state so it could be longer as i’ve played longer then it is rn)
Warn Count -
Age -

ROLE SELECTION

MERCENARY

[ X]

Requires VIP

FORCE USER

[X]

Requires VIP

QUESTIONNAIRE

Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.

Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.

Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The casts amount of lore and the stories that tie everything together.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Pizza and why did i pick that name well it’s more then just food it’s a cheap comfort food why does this matter pizza is character that can provide comfort but is not very intelligent he can be easily persuade to join any one’s cause if he thinks they need help he can tell if people are lying which makes it hard for him not to easily manipulated, well pizza (formally kakura jin was a human mercenary who tends to overdose on death sticks one faithful night a jedi knight recruited him to be a member of the order but he found that the order lacked the ability to get the job done so he joined the sith but found that the sith didn’t meet his needs so he ran off to tatooine and continued to work as a mercenary who secretly was a fallen jedi if you’re wondering why he is called pizza well his mom would call him that as he loved stuffing himself with it but not all good things last his mom was killed by a bounty hunter as she was pulling out loans to afford pizza every 3 days of the week. pizza murder the mercenary who took his moms life the only two things that make him happy are death sticks and pizza, as time when on here learned the mercenary who killed his mom had ties with the empire and republic making his anger towards them grow.

What drew you to the character roles you have selected?

Force user and Merc.

MERCENARY

Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?
He deems the republic and imperial armies war to be completely stupid and not beneficial to his goals so he refuses to aid either side and has some connections to force from his past which he rarely talks about as it brings him much pain.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?

To gain enough money to repair their ship and go home they were taken by the imperial army to fight against their will but he hates both the republic

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?
Will attack them without hesitation as he deems them as threats to his goal of going home and taking his planet back from the imperial army.

FORCE USER

Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

He was once a jedi padawan but when he wanted to go save his loved one the jedi condoned it and one day pizza went on a mission to investigate a hidden sith base a sith lord appeared and saw all it would take to make pizza turn was to tell him he shouldn’t of listened to the jedi as the one he loved has died in his rage he kills the sith lord and severs ties with both as they have brought him nothing but pain this correlates with the merc above.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?

To gain enough power to exterminate all the imperials on his planet and free it entirely of all governmental control past and present.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?

It’s nothing but pain and suffering which i must use these emotions to make others suffer like i did to make myself stronger.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes? There is no such thing as peace it is lies there is passion but this passion leads to pain which leads to sadness which leads to anger this anger i use on others to set myself free.

Last edited:
The server playtime and gmod playtime needs your actual amount of hours via in game !playtime command, and steam respectively. Also, your character background doesn’t seem very serious, and I have no idea who you are.

PizzaHut

well he isn’t a character that’s supposed to be predicatable he’s a wild card he follows no one and does what he thinks is right. you’ll never know what kinda character he is due to his unpredictability and he’ll stay that way to be unique. if it helps he’s also mentally insane.

Last edited:

Weewooicus

Let us know if you wish to continue pursuing this application. If so, please add more detail within the week or it will be denied. I apologize for the delay in reviewing the applications.