Who was the best JvS player

Gravity

Wow, can't believe I missed this. Especially on the month of my birth. Anyways, this is Trep/Gravity.

My Top 10 List Of Greatest Reborn Players:
  1. Croc, for his diplomacy, respectful demeanor, and neutrality towards most conflicts unless his input was needed
  2. Vickolas, the man that hard pk'd me a while back, the best EE emperor, and balanced Force/Saber user
  3. Mars, cause though he hated me and would make it known at any time he could, he was the best damn duelist in the server (to me at least)
  4. Fives, the greatest "Emperor's Voice"
  5. DARTH JAR JAR. The man was giving donations out like candy, plus he was probably the best force user
  6. Anzati, the man was funny ewok
  7. Dragonflame, best dual-wielded duelist
  8. IROCONIAN, made good events in his prime
  9. Rocky, in the earlier versions, was a beast
  10. Me ;) (all jokes aside, couldn't remember a lot of people sadly that really stood out to me, or I just forgot their names).

I saw what Shepard said earlier and unfortunately, he's right. Garry's Mod has been dying slowly but surely for a while. I've been playing it for about 6 years now. There are so many fewer game modes to choose from, toxic communities, and an underwhelming amount of interest in the game. Youtubers also kept the game somewhat alive back then but the more noticeable ones have already moved on from it or their content has become bland or disinteresting to the audience. It's just not as fun to play on anymore. And consequently, Reborn was a victim along with many other servers. So, blame should not be put on one person, two people, or just anyone in general. The blame should be directed towards an inevitably dying game and community. It should create inspiration to create, to recommend the game to friends, or just to DO SOMETHING, instead of placing blame on a person. Reborn has admittedly always had a history of placing all contempt or blame on a specific person, and that was a minor reason it died. I've grown up with the server for some years since I was pretty young. And during my time, I developed and changed. I moved on from Reborn several times, came back sometimes. Every time though, when people knew who I was, I was the same squeaky toxic person again. A huge problem this community has is learning when to move on and grow up, which is kind of why Reborn was and still is in the same toxic cycle that it is. It's why y'all are blaming Caitlyn, Moxxi, and even Shepard. Moving on and growing up is hard, but come the fuck on, I know some of y'all are way past being an adult now. Even though most of the time there was drama or even me being shit on by force users or even being verbally harassed, Reborn is the best server I ever joined. It had a unique ruleset, a unique combat system, and a unique community, and I think we should at least appreciate that. Hell, I'm willing to do it all over again. So please, acknowledge what y'all are saying. Don't break the cycle of toxicity, no, but at least make it a more enjoyable one!

Thank you so much Shepard, Moxxi, and developers of Reborn!
Thank you to the community for the duels, events, and experience!
Thank you to the friends I made along the way!
Thank you!

And in case any of y'all are interested in talking with me again, my discord user is Gravity#6123
Looking forward to talking with any of you again!

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Wow, can't believe I missed this. Especially on the month of my birth. Anyways, this is Trep/Gravity.

1. Croc, for his diplomacy, respectful demeanor, and neutrality towards most conflicts unless his input was needed
  2. Vickolas, the man that hard pk'd me a while back, the best EE emperor, and balanced Force/Saber user
  3. Mars, cause though he hated me and would make it known at any time he could, he was the best damn duelist in the server (to me at least)
  5. DARTH JAR JAR. The man was giving donations out like candy, plus he was probably the best force user
  10. Me ;) (all jokes aside, couldn't remember a lot of people sadly that really stood out to me, or I just forgot their names).
I saw what Shepard said earlier and unfortunately, he's right. Garry's Mod has been dying slowly but surely for a while. I've been playing it for about 6 years now. There are so many fewer game modes to choose from, toxic communities, and an underwhelming amount of interest in the game. Youtubers also kept the game somewhat alive back then but the more noticeable ones have already moved on from it or their content has become bland or disinteresting to the audience. It's just not as fun to play on anymore. And consequently, Reborn was a victim along with many other servers. So, blame should not be put on one person, two people, or just anyone in general. The blame should be directed towards an inevitably dying game and community. It should create inspiration to create, to recommend the game to friends, or just to DO SOMETHING, instead of placing blame on a person. Reborn has admittedly always had a history of placing all contempt or blame on a specific person, and that was a minor reason it died. I've grown up with the server for some years since I was pretty young. And during my time, I developed and changed. I moved on from Reborn several times, came back sometimes. Every time though, when people knew who I was, I was the same squeaky toxic person again. A huge problem this community has is learning when to move on and grow up, which is kind of why Reborn was and still is in the same toxic cycle that it is. It's why y'all are blaming Caitlyn, Moxxi, and even Shepard. Moving on and growing up is hard, but come the fuck on, I know some of y'all are way past being an adult now. Even though most of the time there was drama or even me being shit on by force users or even being verbally harassed, Reborn is the best server I ever joined. It had a unique ruleset, a unique combat system, and a unique community, and I think we should at least appreciate that. Hell, I'm willing to do it all over again. So please, acknowledge what y'all are saying. Don't break the cycle of toxicity, no, but at least make it a more enjoyable one!

Thank you!

And in case any of y'all are interested in talking with me again, my discord user is Gravity#6123
I've helped reduce toxicity in the community as much as I can. So has Ronnie, Observer, and Croc. The server will be coming back up within the month, and we have plans for S&Box. Come on back and you'll see some changes.

Loody

VIP
I was the best agile user,grandmaster, valkorian, staff, gamemaster, moto, hand, advisor, basically everything that you can think of. Only person better then me was That CIA guy that moxxi was thinking about giving emperor then left after 3 days.

Shepard

Founder

Thank you!

Thanks for playing :)

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Now that I think about it, has to be like Croc or Crack. They could make anything work if they put their mind to it.