Server Playtime - 5 hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4029 hrs
Warn Count - 0
Age - 24

Relevant Experience
Servers - Prominent Servers
Roles - HGM for 10 months

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
I am pretty familiar with the base tools used for building dupes, and have enough experience to train others as well.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?

I feel that they are pretty useful to a community, and I would like to be of use where I can be. I like to do events, trainings, and anything that could be needed for others. I find GMing to be a fun experience, and I would like to give members of the community a fun experience on their end as well.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
All I can say to this point is I have experience, and I intend to be as useful as I can as a GM, and give everyone a memorable experience.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
No

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
I try to leave my events to mainly be player driven. I don't like fully scripted events, so within my events you'll find hidden objectives, that IF they players find and complete, will result in future bonuses. With the way I plan to run events, I don't think it'll be an issue to adapt to unplanned circumstances.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I've always liked Star Wars. It is so much more complex than a lot of the people realize due to their being both Canon and Legends. I like to go through the wookiepedia and find differences sometimes.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.
My first two events will be structured the same, but for each faction.
Both factions will be sent to different planets.

Part 1: Event 1 - Jedi on Ilum

The Jedi Council, sensing a disturbance in the Force, instructs a group of skilled Jedi to embark on a mission to Ilum. Their primary objective is to retrieve a powerful holocron hidden within the crystal caves, while also securing the caves from the threat of local insectoid creatures. The Jedi are free to explore Ilum, encountering both challenges and potential allies among the locals. They have the option to either exterminate or recruit the native creatures, as well as collect valuable resources that could aid the Jedi Order in future defenses.

As the Jedi navigate the crystal caves and the icy landscapes of Ilum, they may uncover ancient knowledge, encounter unique Force-sensitive beings, or face moral dilemmas that test their commitment to the light side. The resources they gather, such as crystals and rare minerals, can be utilized for enhancing lightsabers or fortifying their defense structures. Upon completing their mission, the Jedi must return to Tython, deposit the holocron in the vault, and use the gathered resources to strengthen the Jedi Order's position.

Part 2: Event 2 - Sith on Dxun

Meanwhile, the Sith receive dark whispers guiding them to the untamed moon of Dxun. Tasked with securing the Tomb of Freedon Nadd and retrieving a potent holocron hidden within, the Sith must navigate through hostile environments filled with mercenaries, wildlife, and the remnants of ancient Sith rituals. The Sith can choose to eliminate or manipulate these forces to their advantage, building a dark alliance that may serve them in future conflicts.

As the Sith delve into the Tomb of Freedon Nadd, they may face trials that challenge their mastery of the dark side, encounter spectral entities, or unleash dark powers hidden within the tomb. The resources they acquire, such as ancient Sith artifacts or enslaved creatures, can be used to bolster their strength in upcoming events. Once the mission is complete, the Sith must return to Korriban, secure the holocron in their vault, and employ the acquired resources to further the Sith's agenda.

Part 3: Pre Event 3 - Building Defenses and Recruitment

Both the Jedi and Sith, having accomplished their individual missions, are instructed to fortify their respective temples on Tython and Korriban. The factions can strategically place defenses, blockades, and structures to protect their vaults. Simultaneously, they may call upon the locals, mercenaries, or creatures they encountered in the previous events to aid in the defense.

Players will engage in negotiations, intimidation, or manipulation to build alliances with these forces. Each choice made during the previous phases will impact the strength and loyalty of the recruited NPCs in the upcoming conflict. Additionally, the factions are allowed a limited time to send their best scouts to gather intelligence on the opposing faction's temple layout and defenses.

Part 4: Event 3 - Holocron Heist

The stage is set for a climactic showdown between the Jedi and Sith. Both factions, now fortified and supported by their recruited allies, must infiltrate the opposing faction's temple, retrieve their holocron, and secure it within their own vault. The event unfolds dynamically, allowing players to roleplay and strategize their approach.

Players can use the Force to manipulate the environment, employ stealth to avoid detection, or engage in full-scale battles against enemy NPCs and players. The success of each faction depends on their ability to outsmart, outmaneuver, and overpower their adversaries. The conflict escalates as both sides use their gathered resources and alliances to gain the upper hand.

The event concludes when one faction successfully captures the holocron and secures it within their vault. The outcome shapes the future of the galaxy, determining whether the light or dark side prevails in this epic struggle between the Jedi and Sith.
If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Thiccc ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Thiccc]

Status
Not open for further replies.