Steam Name - Thiccc
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:144911400
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - CON Padawan Thiccc
Server Playtime - 2D 14HR
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4107
Warn Count - 0
Age - 24

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[x ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The thing that interests me most about the Star Wars universe is it's complexities and how vast it is. There's always new content coming out in regards to it, whether they are canon or legends. It's continuously evolving due to this constant flow of content, allowing for fans(me) to stay engaged. The complexities of lore, the moral dilemnas faced by characters, and the ever-expanding galaxy are what make Star Wars an endlessly enjoyable fictional universe.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Ahsoka Tano, a Togruta female, was introduced in the Star Wars universe as Anakin Skywalker's Padawan learner. Her character first appeared in the 2008 animated film Star Wars: The Clone Wars, where she initially faced skepticism due to her young age and inexperience. Over the course of the subsequent The Clone Wars animated series, Ahsoka evolved from a headstrong and impulsive apprentice into a capable and independent Jedi.

During the Clone Wars, Ahsoka became an important asset to the Republic and formed close bonds with fellow characters such as Captain Rex. However, she faced challenges, including being falsely accused of a bombing at the Jedi Temple, which led to her decision to leave the Jedi Order. This departure marked a significant turning point in her life.

In Rebels, set years later, Ahsoka reappeared as a mysterious and skilled Force user known as Fulcrum. Her involvement in the Rebel Alliance's early days showcased her continued commitment to fighting against tyranny, though she maintained her distance from the Jedi label.

Ahsoka's story extended further in live-action through her appearance in The Mandalorian, where she played a pivotal role in the search for the mysterious Child, also known as Grogu.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
Ahsoka Tano caught my attention for various reasons, and what drew me to her character might be multifaceted. Ahsoka's introduction in the Star Wars universe as Anakin Skywalker's Padawan in the animated film and subsequent appearances in The Clone Wars showcased a unique and compelling journey. Her character development from a brash and inexperienced young Jedi to a skilled and independent force-sensitive individual resonated with me when I was a kid. Ahsoka's struggles with the rigid Jedi Order, her decisions to question authority, and her eventual departure from the Order provided a nuanced perspective on the complexities of the Force and the flaws within the Jedi system.

Ahsoka's resilience, moral compass, and the challenges she faced as she navigated the tumultuous times of the Clone Wars contributed to her popularity. Her appearances in other Star Wars media, such as Rebels and The Mandalorian, further expanded her narrative and solidified her as a character that I enjoy. The fact that Ahsoka is not a typical Jedi, yet embodies the principles of the Light Side of the Force, offers a refreshing perspective on the Star Wars saga. Her character's depth, growth, and unique position within the Star Wars lore make Ahsoka Tano an intriguing and relatable figure for me, likely contributing to what drew me to her story.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Early on, Ahsoka's motivation was centered around proving herself as a capable Jedi apprentice and earning the respect of her peers. I can use this to drive my story, because I am just a padawan currently, new to the server, and also am working to prove myself and show that I am capable.

Ahsoka is driven by a strong moral compass, striving to do what is right and protect the innocent, and I feel like I do this by being more of a supportive player. I can't say I'm any good at PvP, but I enjoy providing support to my fellow teammates.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

What is your connection to this character?

As I expressed in the preceding questionnaire, Ahsoka Tano captivated my attention for a multitude of compelling reasons. In my formative years, I discovered a profound connection with her character, particularly resonating with her brash and seemingly irresponsible tendencies. As a young individual, I found myself drawn to Ahsoka's spirited approach to life, reflecting a relatable phase in my own journey.

Ahsoka's early portrayal as a headstrong and adventurous Jedi apprentice struck a chord with my own experiences of navigating the challenges and uncertainties of adolescence. Her willingness to question norms and embrace a sense of independence mirrored my own inclination to explore the boundaries of self-discovery during that period of my life.

Moreover, Ahsoka's character development resonated deeply with my personal growth. As she matured and grappled with the responsibilities that came with her role as a Jedi, I found myself undergoing a parallel journey of maturation and learning about the weight of responsibilities in my own life. The narrative arc of Ahsoka evolving from a spirited Padawan to a seasoned and contemplative individual mirrored the evolving facets of my own experiences, offering a source of inspiration and reflection.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
Ahsoka's is a Togruta, who was discovered by Jedi Knight Plo Koon at the age of three and was then accepted into the Jedi Order for training as a Jedi.
She became a Padawan to Anakin Skywalker, forming a close bond between the two.
She played a significant role within the Clone Wars, serving as a Jedi Commander, fighting alongside Clone Troopers in various battles and missions.
She became a well respected leader within the Grand Army of the Republic
She faced a major turning point when accused of the bombing of the Jedi Temple. Despite being proven innocent, she chose to leave the Jedi Order, feeling disillusioned by the lack of trust and support from the Council.
She then became a wanderer, seeking her own path and getting involved in various adventures.
She played a key role in the early days of the Rebel Alliance.
Overall, she is an individual who has continuously adapted to her situations and proven that she is capable and independent.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
During this era, I feel the Jedi Order isn't as tainted by politics as they were in the Clone Wars era, allowing Ahsoka to find more meaning within the Order and not stray away from it. There are still some of the same characters, so I will be able to maintain relationships with certain individuals. As an individual who has a deep connection to the Force, I hope to take her down the path of Consulars. I will attempt to emphasize her pursuit of wisdom, knowledge, and a deeper understanding of the Force. With a new environment comes new mentors who will help guide her within the Order, showing her the benefits of it, and allowing her a place within.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
Embracing the role of Ahsoka Tano in the Reborn timeline is not just a creative endeavor; it's a heartfelt commitment fueled by my deep passion for this character. With an unwavering dedication to understanding Ahsoka's lore and a history of immersive roleplaying experiences, I am anxious to embark on this exciting journey once again.

The prospect of infusing new life into Ahsoka's narrative within the Reborn timeline is an absolute honor. My open-minded approach, coupled with a wealth of knowledge about the Star Wars universe, ensures that I can seamlessly adapt Ahsoka's story while maintaining the essence of her character.

Status
Not open for further replies.