Estrella**

So obviously the server is hitting 30 max nowadays ever since the weekend. So can we get rid of classes and incorporate old combat and classes? It was much more fun back then tbh. Having to wait a day just to change class if you want to duel or use force for Tatooine and such is so annoying. The server is dying without any updates too and 3.0 will bring back a lot of players. I miss the old skill tree, it was much more balanced and fun. I wish we could also incorporate the maps Anzati made because they are so fucking cool, I am so pissed on how far we've downgraded. Btw this is my current opinion, debate with me if you want I would like the community to talk about this more if possible because so many people want it yet no one has suggested it. Please just don't be toxic.

Redicule

I’d like it if he were brought back to the level 180 days cause most people are max level as is just add in the old skill tree and have people work their way up to level 180 so something new for people to do and adds a lot of old/new stuff to the server

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Everyone felt like they had a bunch of health and a bunch of damage, but you'd just tank everything. I enjoy the classes and the fact that it is something you need to lock yourself into. It makes you master something. The only way around that currently is with hero classes. But honestly? 3.0 wasn't as fun as you remember it. The only thing I wish was better was hit detection. 2.0 had the best hit detection I think, or at least it ticked the most. Classes help make sure everything can easily balanced. You want people to be able to heal? You can't be able to get damage with it. You want people able to have insane health? Can't have insane damage. Balancing it is key, and with classes it is easier to balance.

Rightpop

The think what made 3.0 fun was the massive wars and players, literally having a 30v30v20 cuz EE small, just having the well planned skits like when it was like moxxi brought all sith to jabbas and Dwayne brought all sith to sandcrawler the they all jump at each mother and it was a massive brawl

Estrella**

The think what made 3.0 fun was the massive wars and players, literally having a 30v30v20 cuz EE small, just having the well planned skits like when it was like moxxi brought all sith to jabbas and Dwayne brought all sith to sandcrawler the they all jump at each mother and it was a massive brawl
That was actually me who brought the people to the sandcrawler :'(

Shade Tano

have you guys notice ever sense they added the new skill tree with combat preferences and stuff combat went to shit. i think we should have the old 2d skill tree. one thing is that i have all my items stored in the storage so if shep ever did switch rip my items

have you guys notice ever sense they added the new skill tree with combat preferences and stuff combat went to shit. i think we should have the old 2d skill tree. one thing is that i have all my items stored in the storage so if shep ever did switch rip my items
2D skill trees were so nice because the 3D ones just have way to much shit going on that nobody gives a fuck about or doesn't even work and explaining to new players is a pain because you have to read them a whole speech on how to get 1 thing. Classes suck for a lot of people because they now have limits on switching? like I don't want to play the same class 24/7 it was a lot better when I could switch around my class without having to get staff involved and I could always try something new and weird and if I didn't like it I could just go back (also people used to have different builds for different things but that skill gap got removed completely).