Vethar

VIP
Why? You need to give a reason if you’re going to -3 it xD jumping and attacking if in lore and somehow we can’t do it in SWRP...

1. Stopping people from jump attacking makes people need to be more careful when they swing and encourages several strategies that wouldn't work if you could jump attack. These being the ability to force pull someone into the air when you think they're about to attack so you can stun them. The ability to attack then jump before your animation finishes will allow you to have a chance to surprise your opponent with an attack from a different angle.
Neither of these will work if your change is implemented because the first one wouldn't cause someone to get stunned by attacking in mid air and the second one wouldn't require skill since everyone can attack in mid air instead of people with decent timing.
2. Making parrying a game of chance and up to rng takes away a lot from fighting and will cause half the server to bitch about their PKs because they couldn't parry once out of 10 tries, but the other guy parried all three times he blocked.
3. A stun ability would be extremely cancerous as you can win any fight by stunning someone and forcing them to take whatever damage is near them. If you're talking about something like crippling slash we already have force slow. I also want you to understand how overpowered crippling slash is and it's just a slowing ability, not a complete stun one.

Vethar

VIP
Very true but I only see you using this. Only time I get pulled back is fighting you nobody else uses this.