A Message to Reborn Gaming 2

Moxxi

Founder
Hey dudes! It's me, ya boi moxxi.

The Jedi Vs. Sith server has been going for many years now and it's changed A LOT in those years. We have had our ups and downs the good times, bad times, and everything in between. I for one have enjoyed it immeasurably, and always loved the gameplay of the server and what cool stuff we could do with it. When Reborn was born, I was just a young 17 year old kid with little understanding of things like game design and fairness. In those early years I had my fair share of learning to do, but I'm 21 now with many lessons learned from many people along the way. My main mentors being my good friends Shepard and Miles, but now I feel it is as good a time as ever to go on my own path and see what I can do for myself.

So, get your party hats on and your crab dance memes ready because it's time for me to leave Reborn for what is probably the last time to find Sanctuary somewhere else.

To all the people I've become good friends with no matter how things ended I enjoyed the time we spent. Theres too many to remember, but heres a list of those I could find.
Adden
Anzati
Apex
Arata
Atreus
Audio
Bones
Caedus
Cards
Clucky
Croc
Draddius