A problem with the Gray Application

Boomer

VIP
Why do we need under 3 warns to become gray? I don't think it really matters because it is mainly an RP faction and not based on things regarding any sort of Stuff with the server and rule breaking. I just really want to be a gray jedi but I have more then 3 warns. Can you guys change it or remove the rule where you need under 3 warns to become a gray jedi? Please and thank you.

ohoho boy, if you think that gray is a mainly an RP faction then you are really lost. The 3 warn system is there to get a very rough overveiw of what kind of person they're dealing with. High warn amount=probably not the best for gray. Low warn amount= probably a better pick, more serious nature and more fitting for gray.
The grays are a community faction, we're there to be mostly a chill entertainer tbh. We don't really do much apart from getting closer with the community and just kinda hanging around, maybe eating sand idk. A high warn amout is probably a sign of not being the best community player (considering they break certian inportat rules and end up getting warned)

Rde Ren

Why do we need under 3 warns to become gray? I don't think it really matters because it is mainly an RP faction and not based on things regarding any sort of Stuff with the server and rule breaking. I just really want to be a gray jedi but I have more then 3 warns. Can you guys change it or remove the rule where you need under 3 warns to become a gray jedi? Please and thank you.
btw you can still apply if you have more than 3 warns * tell me if I am wrong*. And if you want to be grey so bad appeal your warns.

Jaffa

VIP
If your warns are from a long time ago then you can apply. 3 warns in a month is a no go. Your warns will still be taken into consideration if you do apply though. Grey is a priviledge more than a faction to just join. that is why they are so strict on the warns. If you are not going to be seen as a positive influence then grey might not be for you.

Boomer

VIP
If your warns are from a long time ago then you can apply. 3 warns in a month is a no go. Your warns will still be taken into consideration if you do apply though. Grey is a priviledge more than a faction to just join. that is why they are so strict on the warns. If you are not going to be seen as a positive influence then grey might not be for you.
thank you because i dont have three warns that happened this month