Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxxi

Founder
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: moxxi

Staff Member who Warned:dwayne

Warn reason:failrp

What happened?:i was sitting on someones head because i was afk for a sec

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: i was afk for like a minute before the event started so i sat on my friends head fo a sec when i came back i guess people were telling me to get off his head which i couldnt hear any of them because there was a million npcs shooting the shit out of the people in the event so i think maybe tping me off his head or some shit would be better than just giving me a warning and slaying me

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

-1 you shouldn’t sit on his head during the raid reguardless if it was just a short time before the event started why didn’t you just stay off of his head? People sitting on heads in raids has never been allowed and you used to be founder you know that

The sit addon isn’t meant for that, you used it in a way it wasn’t meant to be used (exploiting) you deserve the warn

+1 everyone deserves a second chance
Yes, a warn is giving them a second chance. A ban is not. He got warned not banned, he WAS given a second chance but he wants to go back to having it undone which isn’t right because he knows it’s against the rules and still did it

Moxxi

Founder
your right i was a founder and when i was a founder i did many events and thats why i know for a fact when people have to go afk for a sec and they dont want to get kicked out of a raid they can sit on someones head then get off of them when they come back

your right i was a founder and when i was a founder i did many events and thats why i know for a fact when people have to go afk for a sec and they dont want to get kicked out of a raid they can sit on someones head then get off of them when they come back
When has that ever been ok? Sitting on people’s heads and going afk during a raid is abusing the events system to get items and is abusing the sit swep anyone who sits
On heads during raids has always gotten kicked out of the event/warned for it

Whiskey

Look, never a good idea to sit on someone head while AFK in a raid, tell the GM you got to go afk for a second and they might let you go, but it should have just ended with you being kicked out of the raid, I think the warn was unneeded.

When has that ever been ok? Sitting on people’s heads and going afk during a raid is abusing the events system to get items and is abusing the sit swep anyone who sits
On heads during raids has always gotten kicked out of the event/warned for it
if i may say this. while it's never been ok, it's always been a thing to just sit on someones head if you have to go afk for a sec. think this is acually a good way to do it too since otherwise you might lose or get kicked because of irl or whatever you need to do

Okeas

VIP
Do you know how many second chances moxxi has had. There is a point where you stop giving them.
I gotta agree with Tubbs here. People should only have so many second chances but I don't think he should've been given a warn but rather just removed from the event or doing the !bring command to get him off the head of the player. If he gets back in time he can stay in the event or if he can't make it into the next room the GM's can use the gas grenades on him and kill him and maybe he can be brought back in a revive pool if there was one available. But to counter act what Tubbs has said I'll give a +1 to have the warn removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.