Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name: Knight Aayla Secura
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:42560072
Your current rank: Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator/T mod (Whichever is first)
Total time with the community (months): Ive lost track, but well over 18 motnhs
Current level within the server: 123

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4pm - 8pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 6am - Midnight

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Superior Servers
Position(s): Moderator
Time as position(s): 1 month
Brief overview of the position(s): I was a moderator, did mod stuff, helped with event while I could.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Ive been with this community a very, very long time. As long as almost any other community, but ive been more interested in this one. We have decent players, and occasinally a bad one that ruins a good experience, the people which I strive to stop even with the limited ability I currently have. This community has given me a lot. Friends, enemies, laughs, crying while I laugh, and minor cancer depending on the situation, I just really wanna give back. The bit while I was a GM was probably the best month on the server, I feel like being a Mod could further that, get me even more attached to this server. Im willing to work relentlessly, tirelessly, through mistake and victory, through demotion and promotion. I have a work ethic that doesnt depend on rank, but rather how much I want to do something. I could be a T mod, and still try to put in as much effort as a SA. Or I could be a SA, moved down to Mod and put in equal work, if not more to prove I can better myself. While yes, I can be cringy and mingy at sometimes, and I mess up a couple times, I can improve and put that side of me away to be professional. In all, I just wanna help everyone out. I know that moderating can be a thankless work, and Im ready for that. I dont wanna do this for fame or appreciation, I wanna turn this server better than it already is, Thank you for your consideration, goodnight.
-Aayla Secura

P

Pallox

-2 just got back from being gone for months, be back a bit longer then reapply

Luna

VIP
-1 Reason stated and I have no idea who you are try getting into ts and talk to ppl don't come back from a long LOA and just apply for staff

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

You should really fix this bit of your application. If you did just come back to the server you should probably
hang around in Teamspeak or wait a bit before applying. Other than that I really have no clue who you are.

Mimiik

VIP
18 Months of playtime with the community? Either you literally don't do anything to impact the server or you're inactive and go on LONG breaks. Give me a reason as to why you won't go inactive. -1

P

Pump

-1 Get active and I don't know you but that was probably because I was permed

Last edited by a moderator:

IROCONIAN

-1 Staff is a trusted position obtained through actions. your loa kills that. Although my recent interactions with you almost wipe this away i feel you should get to know REBORN. You may have been here a minute, Reborn is like a river, a definitive path and constantly flowing with the new

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Make you a deal. Get active, I’ll close this, and try in 2 weeks fresh. Deal? That way there’s not so many -1’s due to inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.