Aayla Secura Trial Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Information
Your name: Neophyte K Aayla Secura
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:42560072
Your current rank: Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: 1 (FailRP for Sitting in DC chair assigned by Moxxi)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial moderator
Total time with the community (months): Around 18-19 months I believe
Current level within the server: 136

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Usually 6-7pm to midnight
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 6am/10am (Depending when I wake up) to Midnight

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Superior Servers
Position(s): Moderator
Time as position(s): One month
Brief overview of the position(s): It was a position moderating the server especially during extremely high traffic times
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Aayla Secura, have permission from Shepard (When he gave everyone perms on discord) to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): As to what makes me more qualified, not much. Anyone can be a moderator if they tried hard enough, that's what I intend to do. Put maximum effort into being a moderator for the server, even if it is just a Trial Moderator. I have always been a firm believer in effort over status, where the Private that defeats an army is better than the commander who defeats a man. I don't want moderator to be a high rank, I want it to help out the community and fix things that go wrong. This server has given me friends, enemies, laughs, laughs to the point of crying, scares, asthma attacks from wheezing and so much more that I want to give something back besides a fuckton of money. I want to give back to the playerbase that gives me this enjoyment, that keeps the fun times rolling and pisses me off more than anyone else. Along with this, I wanna be there to help. Even if all I'm doing is dealing with mic spammers, I just wanna help out and feel like I'm doing some good rather than just chillin'. And that is why you should support me. Thank you all for your consideration and support, I bid you all good day.

-Your good friend,
Aayla Secura, the Blue Milk Dancer

Okeas

VIP
I don’t know if that staff permission for Shepard’s discord post is still valid he said it would be open for the next few days, that was on December 28th

Oat man

-1 I have seen you like 2 times you are inactive I saw become more active then try again and I know you did make a app like 2 weeks ago but you still are not that active

Luna

VIP
-1 have no idea who you are

EDIT: also there is no way you have been here for 18 months I have never seen you on the server

Last edited:
Not sure where you have been lately but I haven't seen you at all. Nor do I know who you even are. I recommend getting more known within the community and staying active before applying for staff.

Okeas

VIP
-1 18 months and level 136 must be extremely inactive I have seen you on a couple of times but that is just when I was defending Tyrion during a raid. Maybe try and play on two lives and get known on the community a bit more

AbootZ

Neutral, Your a nice guy but i haven't seen you on these days if you are more active i will change to +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.